Sixty-fifth

Normal POV

"Seungri! I told you I'm not annoying! Suho said so." Lay said.
"Yeah, yeah. I thought you already forgot about that. My research said you're forgetful." Seungri said.
"Yah!" Lay whined.
"Calm down jagi. He's just kidding, you know." Suho calmed his mate and Lay just pouted.
"But he's saying that I'm forgetful too." Lay said and Suho just tapped his cheeks.
"You two looks cute." Seungri chuckled and took a picture of SuLay probably to add in his research files.
~
"This is your alpha?" Amber asked while eyeing Kai from head to foot.
"Yup." Kyungsoo answered.
"Uh-huh? With that body and face I bet he's making you happy every night." Amber smirked and Kyungsoo blushed.
"Hey!"
"And the Satansoo becomes the Bottomsoo." Amber teased.
"Kim Jongin!" Kyungsoo hit Kai when his alpha laughed.
"Alright. I'm sorry." And Kai kissed his mate's forehead.
"That's gross if you ask me. I wanna get out of here." Amber mocked.
"Shut up." Kyungsoo said.
"Whatever. Ahh~ I'm excited to go home and see my girls." Amber giggled.
~
"Woah! Now that's a camel-dinosaur." Taemin laughed.
"Appa!" Xiumin stomped his feet.
"Aigoo~ my son's so cute. How about you Luhan? Is that straight faced man taking care of you well?" Taemin turned to Luhan.
"Yes appa. He's sweet and caring." Luhan answered proudly.
"Aww~ I remembered your father's like that too when we're just newly weds." Taemin giggled.
"Taetae." Minho warned. He knows his husband will tell something embarrassing about him again.
"Alrighty! I won't tell." Taemin pinched his husband's cheek. "I'll tell you something next time." Taemin whisphered then winked at his sons.
"Luhan!" Someone called from behind.
"Appa, dad, we'll go there for a while. Be back later." Luhan said then pulled Sehun away.
"Now back to my baozi son, how're you doing with your alpha?" Taemin asked. Minho's just playing with his fingers.
"He's annoying and crazy." Xiumin answered.
"He's not taking care of you well?" Minho asked this time raising his eyebrow.
"Well he's taking care of me but he's really annoying." Xiumin said.
"That cheekbones are telling me so too son." Taemin laughed.
"Yah! Why are you talking as if I'm not here with you?" Chen rolled his eyes.
"Oh dear, why are you paired with that?" Taemin fake sighed.
"Hey! I'm here you know!" Chen stomped his feet.
"Oh. You're here." Xiumin acted as if he just realized Chen is there that made the alpha hiss.
"You're funny. I'm sorry son." Taemin then tapped Chen's shoulder.
"Forgive us jagi." Xiumin did an aegyo that shocked Chen and made him blush.
"O-ok." Only Chen could stutter.
"Thank you." Xiumin kissed Chen's cheek after saying that.
"Now that's sweet." Taemin cooed while hugging his Minho.
~
"Hey." Tao's still nervous talking to the man.
"Hi Tao. Wassup?" Kangin asked.
"I'm... fine." Tao answered.
"You're still nervous. My job's done now. I'm not-" Kangin's words were cut off when Tao hugged him.
"I'm grateful that you're my dad but... I still hate you." Then Tao pulled back and turned to hug Kris.
"Take care of him." Kangin mouthed. Kris smiled at him and nodded. Tao's still crying silently while hugging Kris.
"Ahh~ can't wait to tell my wife how our son has grown." Kangin chuckled to himself.
~
"Thank you noona." Baekhyun said then hugged Taeyeon.
"It's for the both races so I'm glad that you made it." Taeyeon said.

Then there are ake coughs. Tiffany rolled her eyes while Chanyeol looked at BaekYeon unamused.

"That's enough." Chanyeol said then pulled Baek away from Taeyeon that made the mato princess giggle.
"Taengoo, you don't have to hug him like that." Tiffany said.
"I'm his noona, he's my little brother so no need to be jealous." Taeyeon cling her arms with Tiffany's.
"I still hate him." Tiffany pouted.
"I just want to inform you that we're still here ladies." Chanyeol butted in.
"Sorry. Flame alpha, be sure to take a good care of Baekhyun. We both know that he's something." Taeyeon said.
"Yeah. I will do that even if you don't say a word anyway, he's my one and only." Chanyeol pinched Baekhyun's cheek.
"Yah. You're too sweet." Baekhyun said then slapped Chanyeol's arm.
"Because I love you." Chanyeol chuckled.
"Nah. I love you more." Baekhyun said.
"Yeah? Last time I checked it's me who loves you more." Chanyeol stated in a matter-of-fact tone.

And there's the ChanBaek again, fighting for who's inlove with each other more. The TaeNy just looked at them giggling and cooing.
~
"I want you to meet my baby V. This is Kim Taehyung." Jungkook introduced V to HunHan.
"Oh. Hi Taehyung! Sese, remember killing a guy with this face back in Earth?" Luhan asked Sehun bluntly that made Jungkook roll his eyes.
"Hmm... yeah. He has a scent of a mato." Sehun answered. It was that time when he was searching for Tao's father to avenge Luhan.
"Jungkook, you said he's a human right? How come he's also switched?" Luhan asked.
"Obviously, I lied a bout that. He isn't a human but he's not also a mato. He's another type of creature. He came from Bangtan Planet." V explained.
"I see. But I thought the other planets were teaming up against Matoki and EXO?" Sehun asked.
"Well yeah but my jagi betrayed his planet to be with me. Now that we have our kids, he's now already a people of Matoki." Jungkook explained.
"You have kids?!" Luhan exclaimed excitedly.
"Yeah. Five of them, Rapmon, Hoseok, Suga, Jin and Jimin. Wanna see their pic?" Jungkook said.
"I can? Okay!" Then Jungkook showed Luhan their family picture. "Wow. You're all adorable." Luhan cooed.
"Thanks." Jungkook beamed.
"Yah V! You should take care of Jungkook well okay? I wanna meet your kids soon." Luhan said.
"Sure." V smiled.
"It's funny how you really look like Baekhyun hyung." Sehun said amused.
"Yeah, I honestly thought he's Baek when I first saw him." Luhan laughed.
"The other elites are also saying that. Maybe Baekhyun hyung is my lost mom or something." V chuckled.
"That sounds weird baby." Jungkook said and V put his arm on his husband's waist.
"You two looks cute together." Luhan said while clinging on Sehun's arm.
"You and your alpha too." Jungkook answered. Then they laughed.
~
"I'm so happy my children are gonna be fine now." Mikun sighed.
"You're right. The Matoki and EXO are now safe again." Yongguk said.
"That's right. Watching them from afar is worth it." Leeteuk added.
"All we have to wait for now is the the eclipse of the two moon." Mikun said that made the two matos smile.
~
DNA/N:

Kyaaaaah! VKook and HunHan together! And there's Sehun and Chen's meet the parents moment. Lol.

VoMments? :)