Twenty-first

Normal POV

The twelve guys are back to school. Their fangulls are asking them tons of questions of why all of them are absent the past week. They just smiled at them and shrugged as an answer.

"So as I'm seeing, my twelve students are back?" The teacher said as she entered the room.
"Ah... yes, we're sorry for being absent teacher." Suho apologized.
"Well, according to our school's rules and regulation, a straight week of absence without any notice or excuse letter will be summoned in the Principal's office. If I were you, I'll make my way there now." The teacher said.
"Yes, teacher." The twelve said.

The teacher just shook his head at Baekhyun, Lay and Tao (coz they're student council officers) and the three just smiled awkwardly.
~
"That's so awkward!" Baek whined and Chanyeol have to laugh seeing his boyfriend pouting.
"I'm so sorry guys." They stopped walking and looked at Luhan with a what-are-you-talking-about look.
"I'm sorry, I'm the reason why you all aren't able to go to school last week." Luhan lowered his head, he's about to cry.
"Lu-"
"It's all our choice, don't blame yourself." Then Sehun continued walking after cutting what Kyungsoo will say. He really wants to hug Luhan right now.

Those who knew just sighed and smiled at Luhan who lifted his head up after hearing Sehun.

"It's 99% my fault, too hyung." Tao said then grabbed Luhan's hand and they walked again after Sehun.
~
"Very well then, I fully understand your reasons but then you still have to bring your parents here to have a meeting with the faculty if they can." The principal said.
"Ok, sir. Thank you." Then they bowed and left the P's Office.
~
"Lay-hyung, you talk to mom." Kyungsoo said.
"Nope. YOU talk to aunt." Lay said back.
"It should be you, you're older." -Kyungsoo
"That's wrong, it should be YOU coz you're her son." Lay, emphasizing every 'yous' he says.
"Amp. You know how dramatical she is!" Kyungsoo whined.
"Yep, I know. I really do, that's why." Then Lay chuckled. Kyungsoo just pouted and started to think a way of how he'll tell his mother that she's called by the faculty.

In Kyungsoo's mind, his mother be like~

"Mom, the principal wants to have you in a meeting with the faculty." -Kyungsoo
"WHAT? What did you do? What happened? Someone bullied you? Oh my poor Kyungie. Are you hurt? Where? Let mom blew away the pain for my baby. My little Kyungie, mom is always here~"

Kyungsoo shivered at that, his mom always baby him. I'm a grown up now. Kyungsoo thought and pouted even more.

"I'll tell mom." Kai said suddenly.
"Huh?" -Kyungsoo
"I said I'll tell your- soon to be our mom about the calling thing." Kai said.
"Oh. Really? Yes! I don't have to deal with her with this!" Kyungsoo jumps in joy.
~
"Hello eomma? Yes... At school... I know... Bye." Suho then end the call.
"Your mother?" Lay asked.
"Well... kinda... oh. Yeah. She'll attend for me, Kris, Chen, Chanyeol, Kai and Sehun. She's our guardian afterall." Suho said.
"Oh. Kai said she'll tell aunt for Kyungsoo and me." Lay informed.
"I want to come with you, too but then, I have something to do." Lay became sad after hearing that, he really thought Suho will go with them.
"Ok then." He just said.
"Lay." Suho called out.
"Hm?" Lay just hummed, he's not in the mood to answer anyway.
"Ditch them." Suho said.
"What?"
"Ditch the KaiSoo and go with me. Kai can handle it. Let's go on a date after my business." Suho said.

Lay's face brighten at that and immediately nod his head. "Sure."
~
"What am I gonna do? OMO! Taeyeon's parents aren't home and I still feel ill whenever I think of them." Baekhyun said.
"Relax jagi, eomma will attend for you, too if you want." Chanyeol offered.
"Y-you're mom? Uhh... I'm shy." Baekhyun said whisphering the last two words blushing but Chanyeol still heard it (wolf's ability! ).
"Well yeah, she's our guardian. Don't be shy, jagi. She'll be your mom in the future, too." Then Chanyeol winked at his mate.