Twenty-seventh

Normal POV

"Now we're far away from our families, I think it's not good to just vanish and not gave them a notice. Until now they're just thinking we're having a camp." Kyungsoo said feeling bad for sending a message to his mom saying they're having a camp, nothing more.
"You're right. Tao and Luhan ain't got problem of going away since they're you know, homeless but Kyungsoo, Lay, Xiumin and Baekhyun can't go away easily." Suho said.
"Any plans? I have to talk to my foster parents." Baekhyun said.
"I don't want to go back there. They don't care anyway." Xiumin said in bitterness.
"Yeah, Xiumin hyung can easily go away too you know. He's just adopted anyway." Chen said just comfortably.

All eyes dart at him in shock. Unbelievable. They thought.

"Is that true?" Luhan asked.
"What now? I'm Umin hyung's best stalker." Chen said proudly.
"You're not gonna say you're just trolling?" Suho asked.
"I said no. I'm telling the truth. You know I have my investigator, wanna talk to him?" Chen said getting annoyed of his subordinates.
"/sigh/ thanks... for that." Xiumin said, he stood up then walked up to their room.
"Poor baozi." Luhan said.
"Yah! That's my baozi, he's rich with my love." Then Chen followed his mate after sticking his tongue out to the others.
"So the plans are going to be for Kyungsoo, Lay and Baekhyun." Kai said.
"Travelling is not a good idea this time. They might detect us. We'll use Kai's teleportation. Now, who'll go?" Suho asked.
"Isn't it obvious that you, Channie and Kai will?" Baek shot back and they laughed, Suho laughed also after a second.
"So now, the rest will stay of course and please don't always use your powers. We don't know when will they attack us again." Suho said. Everyone agreed and they talked about the distribution of chores.
"Hey. Mikun eomma said she'll go here later." Sehun said.
"When did she said that?" Luhan asked.
"Just now."
"What? How?" Baek asked.
"She messaged through the wind."
"Wow! Another ability! So cool!" Luhan squealed.
"There they are again." Suho sighed then chuckled. The others just smiled.

They ended the meeting and go to their rooms. They're now rooming with their partners.

~
"Jagi..." Baekhyun trailed off.
"I know, come here." Chanyeol said then Baek laid down beside him.
"I'm afraid." Baekhyun said.
"Don't be. I'm here." The giant assured.
"We're not gonna separate right?" The older asked.
"Never." Chanyeol answeded then kissed Baekhyun's forehead.
"Good night giant." Baekhyun said.
"Sweet dreams baby smurf."

~

According to their plan, the ChanBaek will go back first. Now they're preparing themselves to go back by Kai's ability.

"You guys ready?" Kris asked Chanyeol.
"We must."
"Channie, let's go." Baekhyun said.
"Take care guys. Chanyeol, always remember our top priority." Suho said then Chanyeol nodded.
"See you soon." Chanyeol said.

They all hugged a goodbye to ChanBaek then Kai teleported them to SM University.

"Thanks Kai." Baekhyun said.
"Anytime." Kai said, waved then off.
"/sigh/ let's go?" The giant asked.
"Let's go."

They entered the campus, it's so silent in the hallway. What do you expect? It's class hours.

"The silence gives me goosebumps." Baek commented as he rubbed his arms.
"Don't be too nervous jagi." Yeol said.
"Can't help it." The other shrugged.
"Alright. We'll take a rest at the garden for now." Then Baek nodded.
~
"I'm sure they'll hate me." Baekhyun suddenly said.
"Don't worry about that because you'll be loved as long as I'm alive." Yeol said.
"Don't be so sweet like that!" Then the blushing baby smurf hit the giant's arm.
"Oh my cutie jagi." Yeol chuckled.

Baek was about to say something when the bell rang. The lovers looked at each other before they stood up and go find Taeyeon.
~
"Taeyeon noona." Baek said as they found her.
"Wha- Baekhyun?! Waaaaah! You're back! Where have you been?" Taeyeon asked as she about to hug Baek but he stopped her.
"Baekhyun?"
"We need to talk. Is dad and mom in the house?" Baekhyun asked trying his best to be calm thinking that Chanyeol is just there.

House? Not home anymore? Taeyeon thought but nodded then they went to their house.

"Mom! Dad! Baekhyun's here! He wants... to talk with us." Taeyeon said.
"Oh! Where have you been son? We missed you!" The mom exclaimed as she hugged Baekhyun
"I'm... I'm fine mom."
"Then what's this you want to talk about?" The father asked always direct to the point as ever.
"Mom, dad, you know I love you both. I really do and I'm thankful that you adopted me even as Taeyeon noona's future husband but... Mom, Dad, I love someone else. I love Taeyeon noona too but only as my sister. I'm sorry." Baekhyun answered now crying, Chanyeol rubbing his back for some comfort.
"Who's she? or Who's HE?" Taeyeon asked glaring at Chanyeol as she said HE.
"It's Chanyeol. I love him." Baekhyun said.
"That?! Gosh! Do you know what he is?!" Taeyeon exclaimed.

Baekhyun got shocked at that. Did I heard it right? Did she know?

"Yes, I know he's an alpha from EXO Planet! I can't believe he's your mate Flame Phoenix!" Taeyeon said.

She stood up, her parents turned into an armored rabbit so as Taeyeon but with a tiara.

"Matos!" Chanyeol shouted as he hid Baek behind him and get ready for a battle.
"I'm Taeyeon, the Princess of the Matos." Taeyeon said.

Chanyeol's eyes turned dark red. He needs to protect his mate.

"You'll regret getting Baekhyun away from me!" Taeyeon said as the two soldier matos charged toward Chanyeol.
"Baekhyun's mine! He's never yours!" Chanyeol retorted that made Taeyeon rage in anger.
~
DNA/N:

Happy 3 Years to EXO! Waaaaaah! Can't contain my feel! I'm gonna explode. Haha!

Guys, sorry for the super delayed update. Our Graduation ceremony just ended and I'm quiet depressed about our class ranking result. I felt like I've been cheated. Anyway! Enough about that I've cried my eyes out for about three days so I need to move on. College life's still waiting for me. Let's just be happy! YOLO as they say.

Please read my one shot, Loving My Brother it's a ChanBaek FF. Look for it at my works. I'm still thinking of doing a one shot for the other OTPs. Thankies~ ❤❤❤

Sorry again and I hope you liked it. Kamsahamnida~ ❤❤❤