Thirty-first

Normal POV

Heavy.
Gloomy.
Solemn.
Cloudy.
Cold.

That's how you can define the atmosphere the twelve men is having. When Kyungsoo and Kai entered the house, it was so silent. Lay's eyes are puffed and so as Kyungsoo's. Everyone's sad. Everyone's depressed until now. No one wants to talk. Until Lay's and Kyungsoo's eyes met.

"Mom's dead." They both whisphered and got shocked of the information they gave each oher.

Lay and Kyungsoo started to cry again, Suho and Kai comforted them. Luhan and Baekhyun started to cry also.

Kai explained what happened and everyone's in rage. They need to make a plan immediately.

The night has come. The huge villa is covered with gloominess. Kyungsoo's just standing on the balcony looking at the night sky.

"Kyungie." Kai called out but he's not responding so he went up to him and hugged him from behind.

"Jongin, you saw too right? You saw my mother's suffering in their hands. I can't erase my mother's image like that in my mind just like how I can't erase my father's. Why do the people I love alwas leave me? Why did they always die? Are you gonna leave me too Jongin?" Kyungsoo said as Kai felt hot liquid drops on his arm aroung his lover.
"No, I won't leave you Kyungie. I love you too much for that." Kai said.
"I want to be strong. I want to stop crying. Jongin, take me away from reality even just now. Please? Take me, Jongin." Then Kyungsoo kissed Jongin.

The younger's shock at first but also responded. Kyungsoo then started to push Jongin inside the room onto the bed. He deepened the kiss. Kai flipped them over. Their lips parted for air.

"Are you sure about this?" Kai asked.
"Yes." Kyungsoo answered.

The next thing happened is history.
~
The next morning, the sun's rays wake Kyungsoo up. He blinked a few times then frowned because the sun's irritating him. He moved and a sting of pain is felt at his lower back.

"Damn that Jongin, I thought he's an innocent kid." He mumbled as he tried his best to stood up and go to the door to call Jongin.

Meanwhile downstairs, Chanyeol and Chen are preparing their breakfast since Kyungsoo's still on bed. Kai's waiting at the kitchen counter happily (probably because of last night) when they heard some cracking of stones. Everyone's alarmed they all run upstairs only to see an adorable Kyungsoo wearing an oversized shirt holding the whole door with a portion of their room's wall attached to it.

All the alphas looked at each other. Kai went to Kyungsoo and kissed him on the lips. Everyone gasp not because of the kiss but because Kyungsoo's eyes glowed in light red.
~
DNA/N:
Hey hey hey! How's that? Well this is the last update for now. I'll try to update tomorrow. Again, sorry for being inactive these past days. Thank you for understanding. Please read my Loving My Brother. Love you chingus!

Hope ya like it. VoMments? ❤❤❤