Fifty-seventh

Normal POV

"Alright! Let's roll!" Tao commanded and their tank moved by Luhan's control.

The six mates fleeted 20 groups of army consisting of their people in their packs. Just a few meters away, they already saw fighting rabbits and wolves. Some rabbits attack their tank but it's no use, the tank is too hard to break.

"Idiots. Continuing shooting, this tank will just kill you." Kyungsoo murmured.
"Let's bring out our wild side mates!" Baekhyun said.
"Yeah. Bring out the guns!" Tao said.

Each mates, except Luhan who's focused in controlling the tank, Kyungsoo who's in charge of the bombs and Lay who's in charge of reloading the guns since he didn't know how to use one, held up their chosen gun while a mini window opened at each of their sides.

"Okay guys, you know what to do." Xiumin grinned.

They aimed at the cruiser. Xiumin shoot with his sniper and covered the bullet with ice making the hit mato froze. Tao shoot with his armalite but the mato is going to dodge so he stopped the time around the mato making the bullet hit directly at its head. Baekhyun on the other hand uses a laser gun as it emits light, he shoots and make the light glow brighter making some matos turn into ashes.

After an hour of shooting, the place is cleared. No more rabbits could be seen.

"Phase 1, CHECK!" Luhan said and moved the tank to the next phase.

The shooting and fighting just continued and everything is going well as planned. The mates' weapons are getting lesser and lesser so as the matos. Finally, they arrived at the tree of life.

"We're here. Let's do our best, ayt? For our alphas." Tao said.
"For our alphas!" The latters cheered.

They armed themselves and stepped out of the tank.

"It's so quiet." Baekhyun said.
"Shh. This might be a trap. Be careful. Alert yourselves." Tao said and walked first.

They went to the part where there's the river of hope. No trace of rabbit but not until a helicopter arrived and dropped six matos. Xiumin and Luhan hissed as they saw Taemin is one of them.

"So you're the mates, huh?" The girl with habdsome features said.
"Oh look! There's Taemin's twin." The other girl said pointing at Xiumin and Luhan then smirked when she saw Baekhyun.
"Taemin hyung, which of them is Luhan?" The only one mato with rabbit features as a human said.
"The prettiest. I'll take my cutest son." Taemin answered.
"Tao, are you ok?" Kyungsoo asked Tao who's not even moving.
"Yeah." Tao almost whisphered.
"We don't have time to chitchat more. Let's just start this." Tao flinched at that voice. Thankfully, no one seemed to notice.

The matos charge towards them. Taemin to Xiumin. The human rabbit one to Luhan. The girl to Baekhyun. The handsome girl to Kyungsoo. The white haired one to Lay. While Tao didn't have enough time to react that he's not able to stop the mato from choking him.

"Go as the plan!" Baekhyun's opponent shouted.

The matos pushed some button and the twelve of them vanished from the tree of life.
~
DNA/N:
Short chapter! Because the continuous action scenes will come up the next chapters.

VoMment? ❤