Prologue- Hazel

Hazel's POV:

My name is Hazel Levesque, and I am 16 years of age.

I am sort of S.E.C.R.E.T.S zombie. I was born in 1928.

Let me explain.

My mother was an expert in magic. People called her a witch. Others called her a magician.

She talked with the dead, she saw the future. I guess she was one of the people who started the whole S.E.C.R.E.T.S organization.

As I was born, some of her powers were passed down to me. I was able to disappear and create false illusions. I was able to talk with the dead, though I couldn't see the future.

My mother saw something in my future and wanted to talk to the old gods about it. She took me to an old cave and showed me how to protect myself from anything in the cave.

As she was talking I tried to use one of the spells she taught me. A spell to heal and protect.

Instead, I messed it up and it destroyed and corrupted.

The small cave caved in and I was dead.

But only for a short period of time. I guess a part of the spell I got right because I was only half dead and the spell kept me alive but I wasn't aware of anything.

In 2001 I was found and taken to S.E.C.R.E.T.S lab.

I never fully awoke until later, and when I did I was still a 13 year old girl.

S.E.C.R.E.T.S told me what happened and helped me as I mourned for my mother.

S.E.C.R.E.T.S is my family. They trained and taught me how to protect myself and the world.

S.E.C.R.E.T.S is good.

They told me I was going to be a superhero.

I always just wanted to protect others.

When I was 13 they renamed me Project 1217.

Heroesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें