"It's okay, you're weird too." He laughs a little.

"I know."

Peeta puts his hand on my belly and taps it a few times and the baby kicks back, hard.

"I swear that's the only way you're gonna be able to ever feel the baby." I say laughing.

It's been the only way anyone's been able to feel the baby move for over a week. I can feel it inside me of course at all hours of the day but the only time they really get rowdy is when someone "knocks" on my belly.

Peeta smiles, "Turn around and I'll rub your back now. Then maybe we can get to sleep."

"No, just hold me now and tell me how much you love me." I tell Peeta.

He scoffs, "You're so needy."

"I know but I'm pregnant." I use that as an excuse.

Peeta grins, "When's your next appointment?"

"Three more weeks."

"And we hopefully find the gender?"

"Hopefully." I add.

"Katniss?"

"Yeah?"

"I'm starting to get a vibe, that it's a boy." Peeta tells me out of the clear blue, it's the first I've heard this theory.

I give him a look, "Really? This morning you were still thinking that it is a girl."

He sighs, "I know but I think I wanna change my mind. I mean it doesn't matter but I honestly think it may be a boy, Katniss."

"Okay." I say nonchalantly.

"I'm serious." He says.

"That's fine with me." I say truthfully.

"Do you honestly not care what the baby is?" He asks me.

I shake my head, "Why would I care? I promise you that I don't care as long as they are healthy." I tell him 100% truthfully.

He smiles a little bit and lays down next to me, "Me too."

I smile a little, "I don't mind if it's a boy or a girl as long as they are safe and healthy."

"Me too."

I turn and press a little kiss to his cheek.

He turns his head, "Thank you for doing this for me." Peeta tells me quietly.

"I'm doing it for us all. For myself and you and Willow." I nod.

I lay my head on his arm and he pulls the covers up over us and I hold his hand and his other hand rests on my stomach.

"I can't believe our first baby is six years old."

"I can't believe it either. It doesn't seem possible." I frown.

Peeta sighs deeply, "It's like it was only yesterday that you were pregnant with her and we first held her in our arms."

I feel my eyes begin to water at the memory, something I'll remember until the end of time.

"Damn it, Peeta." I say wiping away some tears.

He chuckles, "I'm sorry. Don't cry."

"Do you remember the first time we saw her eyes?" I ask him.

"I do remember that. They were so blue."

"They still are. They looked just like yours and they still do." I cry into my hands.

Finding the Missing Piece: Book 5जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें