one hundered and twenty.

Start from the beginning

I drift off within that hour - sitting down to wait for Flora, both babies nestled to my chest I dont even remember falling asleep but my mum is nudging my knee, attempting to wake me.

"Huh.. what?" I mumble, and for a second I forget about the two tiny things nestled against my chest, god I've got to get used to having one in each arm.

"Flora is waking up" My mum says, I look to her, sitting up rapidly. Sure enough Flora is stirring, her lips slightly parted as her eyes flicker open. I don't want to overwhelm her but I can't help it.

"Flo?!" I say, placing my hand over hers, which is slightly cold. She sits up, looking at me in confusion, focussing her eyes on my face.

"What happened?" She asks, her eyes flicking to my arms, taking longer than she should to realise.

"Oh my god.." She reaches out, winces as she does so. I break into a grin, the look in her eyes making me want to cry again, this time with happiness.

"Oh my god.. they're so tiny" She repeats, taking our daughter into her arms, sitting back against the pillow. She holds her spare arm out for the baby boy who is squirming happily.

"He's a little heavier" I chuckle, and though her hair is limp and she's pale and she looks completely whacked out they're beautiful, she is beautiful. She seems hardly hesitant, the way I was, like the crook of her arm was made for a tiny baby with thick dark hair and perfect pink lips. She looks at me, mouth slightly open in awe.

"Ebony, she looks like an ebony.. look at her hair, there's so much, just like you" She says, cradling them to her chest as tears fall down her face.

"It's beautiful" My mum says, I look at her with a nod.

"Ebony Anne Styles" Flora says, looking at my mum with a watery smile. That sets my mum off, I stand up, pulling her in for a hug.

"What about him, I want you to choose" Flora asks, running her thumb across our sons face delicately, before passing him to me.

"Me..? By myself?" I ask.

"I chose Ebony.. it's only fair" She says.

"Are we sticking with E?" I ask, holding our son out in front of me as if I'm inspecting him, he sticks his tiny tongue out at me, blinking his big green eyes.

"Whatever you want" Flora says, god she hasn't been this calm about anything since before she was pregnant.

"Mick?" I ask, namesake being one of my favourite artists of all times.

"Mick?! Harry he's not 60 years old" Flora says.

"He will be one day! Won't you little guy" I kiss his downy soft head.

"Jagger?" I ask. There's a pause.

"You don't hate it..." I tease. She chuckles.

"It is kind of cool..." She admits.

"It's because I'm cool, come on, I'm not giving my kids boring names... I want him to be the only jagger in his class, and uncle Niall is gonna teach him to play guitar, he's gonna be insane, all the girls will love him" I pepper kisses on top of his head.

"Fine" She laments.

"Jagger what though?" I say under my breath.

"Luke" Flora says.

"Flo..." I whine.

"Harry, you got Jagger, I'm saying Luke" She says quietly. I look at her, if it's what's going to make her happy then I dont care whose name it is, I love her more than any name.

"Jagger Luke Styles, perfect" I say.

"I can't believe I'm letting you name our first born after a rock legend" She smiles.

"I wouldn't have it any other way" I argue smugly, placing the baby back on her chest and taking a picture of my tiny perfect family.

*****************************************************************************************************

AHHHH so that's it! Just started another Harry fan fic and I'm still smoothing out ideas but I really am going to use it to work on my writing and I hope you will all enjoy reading it. I'll tell you three things, it's going to be 3rd person, set in real life not an AU and I think I may well use Flora as a protagonist again but it will be SO different. I'm also eventually planning a sequel to this so make sure youre following me to see when the new story is posted etc. THANKYOU SO MUCH FOR ALL THE READS AND COMMENTS AND VOTES I FUCKING LOVE YOU, I feel like I'm gonna cry cus its over. Cant believe that there's like 700 thousand reads?! Never thought it could happen but you all kept me motivated and I hope you will continue to. You can head over and start reading my new book Charisma now!!

ALLLL THE LOVE.

- Ro xxx