Prologue- Annabeth

Annabeth's POV:

I am Annabeth Chase.

I am not your average 19 year old woman.

I was taken at the age of seven by an organization who goes by the name of S. E. C. R. E. T. S.

I outsmarted them and ran away no less than an hour after.

I was young and believed I dreamt it. I went on living a normal life with parental issues.

I was somewhat the disappointment child.

I was upset and frustrated at myself I ran away once again at the age 15.

S. E. C. R. E. T. S captured me once again and I freely stayed.

I earned the commanders trust and her friendship. I do not live in a cage like the others. I am not a prisoner.

I am free.

I have drawn out new equipment and explained techniques to break the subjects. That's a job that I'm proud I perform.

The subjects should have the honor that they will one day be saving lives. No matter what the cost.

If the subject feels differently about what we do, then we have no need of them. We erase them from the world.

Once the subject is broken they are killed. The idea is to break them of course.

But we don't want someone who can be broken. One day an evil will come in this world and our subjects will be there to stop it.

We kill the weak and keep the strong, only to make them stronger and hopefully unstoppable.

Though despite all this I still have the name they gave me when I was seven.

I am Project 0712.