Chapter 13

•Carter's POV•

"Madison?" I say through my tears. I touch her face. Even though we weren't together, I still loved her. I was planning to ask her out, but I guess that that won't happen.

"Carter." I turn around and see Cameron in the door. I turn back to Madison and kiss her forehead before getting up. I walk over to Cameron, and wipe my eyes.

"Hey," Cameron says grabbing my shoulder. I refuse to look at him. "Look at me." He says. I turn to him and look at him. "Everything's going to be fine." He says. I shake my head.

"Not without Madison." I say as I shake myself free from his grasp. Everyone looks at me as I go back to my room. I close the door, and lock it. As I walk to my bed, tears start coming out.

"Damn it!" I say as I grab the lamp and throw it at the wall. It breaks instantly. I grab the TV and throw it to the ground. I walk over to the table, and throw it across the room.

"WHY?!" I yell. I look at him hands, and then slide down the wall. "Why Madison?"

•Cameron's POV•

We all stay quiet. I heard everything Carter just did. I would feel bad too.

"We should go check on him." Shawn says. I shake my head.

"He's really angry right now. I wouldn't bother him." I say. I look over at Sam and she's on the floor bawling. "Sam." I say as I walk over to her.

"Why her? Why is he doing this?" She asks. I shake my head.

"I don't know, but I do know that he's coming after us again." I say. She looks at me.

"He wants me. Just let him have me and you won't have to watch anyone else get killed." She says.

"No. I'm not gonna lose you too." My voice cracks. She sighs and stands up.

"Let's get out of here." Nash says.

"We can't just leave Madison's body here." Sam says.

"We have no choice." I say. She shakes her head and walks away. I sigh. "Let's go."

•Sam's POV•

I'm literally so mad right now that I could kill the person walking into the hotel.

The person has his hood up and is slowly walking. I see the person look at me, and my heart stops.

"You." I say. He lifts his hood up, and of course it's Matthew. He smirks.

"Of course it's me." He says grabbing me.

"Hey! Let me go!" I yell. He starts walking back towards the location where everybody is. I try to fight against him. He hits me in the head, and I moan.

We get to everybody, and he puts a gun to my head. I look at Cameron, and he starts breathing hard.

"Where's Skylynn?!" Matthew yells.

"You're not touching her! Now let Sam go!" Hayes yells.

"Give me Skylynn, or I swear I will shoot her." Matthew says. Hayes looks at me.

"No!" He yells. I hear a gunshot, and Hayes crumples to the ground.

"HAYES!!" I scream. Nash turns around and gets down next to Hayes.

"Hayes! Hey. Get up!" He yells. Everybody starts to yell for Hayes, but he doesn't move.

"Hayes!" I yell. I start crying. "You fucking asshole!" I yell turning around. I punch Matthew in the face, and the gun drops to the ground.

"Sam stop!" I hear Cameron yell. I keep punching him. Matthew grabs me and flips me over on the ground. He climbs on top of me, and grabs my neck and squeezes it. I feel my face get hot, but I keep trying to punch Matthew. I scream.

"Get off of her!" Shawn yells running over and grabbing Matthew. My arms fall down, and I realize that my lungs are screaming for air.

"You..killed..him." I whisper before everything goes black.

•Nash's POV•

"Hayes!" I yell shaking him. He can't be dead. I roll him over, and he lays there motionless. The tears start to come. "Hayes, wake up. Please." I say.

I hear shouting, and turn around to see Cameron punching Matthew and Shawn kneeling by Sam. I turn back to Hayes, but he's not moving. I start crying.

"Hayes!" I yell. I pull out my phone, and dial 911 while my hands are trembling.

"911 what's your emergency?" I hear a voice.

"I need an ambulance and the police at the Best Western hotel right now. We have a shooting and..and-" Tears start rolling down my face.

"Hello? Are you still there?" The operator says.

"I think my brother is dead." I say. I start crying. This can't be happening right now.

"Ok. Just calm down, and stay right by your brother and keep trying to wake him up if you want to. The ambulances will be there soon." She says.

"Ok." I say and hang up. "Hayes. This is your last chance. Just please wake up." I say. He lays there motionless. I sit there. I grab his hand, and out my head on it.

"God damn it!" I yell. I start bursting into tears. I feel a hand on my shoulder.

"Nash." I turn around to see Cameron.

"He's gone." I whisper. He looks at me, and blinks rapidly.

"No." He says while shaking his head. I look back at Hayes and start crying again.

_______________________________

What the heck did I just do!? 😭 You guys will probably hate me now! Lol. More twists will be happening so be ready!