Chapter 12

•Sam's POV•

I look at Skylynn. She still lays there motionless.

"No no no." I whisper as I start to get up. I look over at Cameron and he's fighting against the police.

"That's my sister!" He yells. He sees me and I hold up my hand and tell him to stop. I look over at Hayes and Nash, and they're hugging tightly. Hayes looks at me. I crawl over to Sky.

"Sky." A tear rolls down my face. "Sky!" I yell. She turns her head, and her eyes are open.

"I'm fine." She says smiling. I pick her up and put her on my lap. She hugs me tight.

"Thank you for being there to protect me." She whispers in my ear. She pulls away, and turns around to see Nash and Hayes. Hayes is already running toward us, and Nash and Cameron and are hugging and crying. I stand up and Hayes hugs us tight.

"I love you guys." I hear him say. I pull away, and look into his blue eyes. I lean in and kiss him. He pulls me close, and I go back to hugging him. I pull away, and he picks up Skylynn and hugs her so tight, I think her head might pop off.

I see Cameron running to me. He holds his arms out, and I run and jump on him. He wraps his arms around my waist. I hear him crying, and I start bursting into tears.

"Thank you God." I hear him whisper. He puts me down and I look into his eyes. Tears are rolling down his cheeks, and I take my thumb and wipe them away. He grabs my hand, and holds it tight.

"I love you." He says. I smile and lay my head on his chest. I feel his lips on my forehead and they stay on there for a long time. Cameron pulls away, and I see Nash coming behind him.

"Nash!" I yell. He smiles and I run and hug him.

"I'm never leaving you out of my sight again." He says.

•Later•

We get back to the hotel, and when we walk in, everyone hugs me. Shawn hugs me and kisses my forehead. Madison is crying.

"Madison, I'm ok." I say as I hug her. Jack G comes over and hugs me.

"Ow." I say. He pulls away, confused. "I'm still injured." I say lifting my shirt.

"Oh, sorry." He says. I chuckle.

"We should get to bed. It's been a long day for all of us." Cameron says. We all nod and go to our rooms. I'm staying with Cameron, and Cameron only.

As we get in bed, I start to get nervous. The last time I was asleep, someone woke me up and kidnapped me.

"It's ok Sam. It's not gonna happen again." I say to myself. I lay in bed, and stare at the ceiling for a minute. As I replay what happened today, I remember one thing. Matthew isn't dead. Just thinking about it makes me shudder.

I turn over in bed, and hear snoring from Cameron. Wow, he fell asleep fast. All of a sudden, I hear a scream from the hallway. I sit up in bed.

"What the hell?" I say. I slowly get out of bed, and walk to the door. I look in the little hole, but I see nothing. I hear another scream. I unlock the door, and open it.

•Madison's POV•

"Let go of me!" I yell. The mysterious person lays on top of me, but I can't see him because he has a mask on. He covers my mouth, and raises a razor sharp knife. I grab the knife, and try to push it away as it starts coming down.

"Stop. Please!" I say. I feel the point of the knife poking my neck. Then, I hear a door open. The person stops pushing the knife, and looks at the door.

"God damn it." I hear the person mumble. Oh. My. Fucking. God. I recognize that voice from anywhere.

"M-Matthew?" I stutter. He looks at me.

"Shut the hell up!" He yells. I pull the mask of, and sure enough it's Matthew.

"Oh god." I say. "Help! Someone help! It's Matthew!" I scream. He gets back on top of me, and sharp pains enter my body. I scream. He's stabbing me.

"STOP!" I scream. My vision starts get blurry. The pain gets worse, but he keeps doing it.

•Matthew's POV•

I keep stabbing her, even though she's already dead. Then I stop and look at all of the stab marks I left. I count 23. 1 down.

I get off of Madison, and look at all of the blood on her bed. I stand up, and cover her up with blankets, and close her eyes.

"Now she's sleeping." I chuckle. I walk out of the room, and make sure that the door is cracked. I look around the hallway, but I see no doors opened. I shrug, and go down the elevator. No one is in the lobby, so I just walk out into the night.

•Morning•
•Sam's POV•

I wake up in bed, and smell something absolutely disgusting. Madison wouldn't like that smell, so I cover my nose and walk to her room. Her door is already cracked. Weird.

I walk in, and she's asleep. But I don't hear her breathing.

"Madison? Hey, do you smell that?" I ask as the same gets worse. I get no response. "Hey. Wake up." I say as I start shaking her.

Then I see it. A little spot of blood on the white bedspread.

"Madison! Hey!" I yell. I reach out my hand, and pull the blankets off of her. I hear a scream and realize that it's coming from my own mouth. Madison's body is covered with stab marks.

"MADISON!" I scream. I back away, and run out of the door. I start pounding on everyone's door screaming.

"Wake up! Everyone wake up!" I hear a door open, and Cameron walks out panicked.

"What's wrong? You ok?" He asks. I run to him.

"It's Madison. S-she's-" I start crying. Cameron walk to Madison's room and opens the door.

"Oh my god." He says. A couple of more doors open, and I turn around.

"What's going on?" Carter asks. Everyone looks at me.

"Come see for yourself." Cameron mumbles. Everyone runs over to Madison's room, and covers their mouths.

"What the fuck?!" Carter yells. He runs into Madison's room. "Madi! Hey wake up!" He yells. I plop on the ground, and start crying.

_______________________________

That chapter was RRREEALLLY long! I can't believe I just killed off Madison! Haha! What will happen next?