Chapter 4

•Matthew's POV•

I look at Sam. She's only knows Hayes for about a week!

"Guys, Hayes and I are-" Sam starts buy Cameron cuts her off.

"Samantha Elizabeth Dallas! I told you no dating until you're 17!" He yells.

"But we're in love!" Hayes whines. Sam chuckles. Cameron sighs and starts to shake his head. He looks back up and Sam smiling.

"Whatever. I ship it." He says. Sam gasps.

"CAMERON!" She runs over to Cameron and jumps on him.

"Whoa Sam!" He laughs.

"I love you so much!" She says, and kisses his whole face except his lips of course.

"EW!" Cameron yells laughing. She walks back to Hayes and kisses him. I get up and walk upstairs. I can't watch Sam do this.

•Nash's POV•

Sam is dating my brother. I'm so happy for the two of them.

"Hug me brothaaaa!" I yell pulling Hayes into a hug. I pull away and hug Sam.

"It's twelve o' clock guys. We should really be going to bed." Cameron says. Sam grabs Hayes's hand and pulls him upstairs.

"No make out session!" Cameron yells. Sam giggles and they go into their room. I sigh, and look over at Cameron. His eyes are watery.

"What's wrong bro?" I ask. He wipes his eyes.

"I've never seen her this happy before. All it's been is cutting and hate and-" I look at him.

"I'm sure she'll never do it again. She seems really happy right now. Don't worry about it." I say.

"But what if fans get to her and s-she does it?" He asks. His lip start trembling.

"She has all the friends she needs, right here." I look around at everyone, and they're all nodding.

"We will protect her Cam. If anyone comes close to her-" Shawn's voice trails off. Cameron sighs.

"That's why I love having you as friends." He laughs. We all get in a group hug.

"We love her just as much as you do." I say. I hear a door open, and Hayes walks down the steps.

"She's asleep and I'm not tired." He says. We all start laughing.

•Next morning•

"Nash!" I hear someone hiss in my ear. I wake up to Hayes, and he looks absolutely panicked. I sit up fast.

"What?" I ask starting to get worried.

"S-Sam." He starts to burst in tears. I get up and run to Sam's room. When I get to the scene, my heart drops. Sam is hanging from the ceiling, with a rope around her neck. Her phone lies on the ground, and I see all of the comments that people have tweeted. I scream, and wake up in my bed again. I sit up immediately and look around.

"Sam." I whisper. It's only a dream Nash. Cameron's right. She might do it someday. I lay down in my bed, and try to go back to sleep.

_______________________________

I'm going to stop doing the vote thing because no one is voting for me write chapters and I really want to write chapters. Hope your liking the book so far!