Chapter 9

•Sam's POV•

I wake up to someone sitting in the chair. I jump in my hospital bed, and my hands start trembling.

"Sorry Sam. I didn't mean to scare you." The person says. I recognize the voice, and I start to get nervous.

"Matthew?" I whisper. He lifts his head, and it's covered with bruises. He has a little cut above his left eye, and his bottom lip is swollen.

"What are you doing here?" I ask. He laughs.

"You're allowed to have visitors, right?" He asks. I start breathing hard as he slowly starts walking towards my bed.

"Stay away from me." I whisper. He reaches into his back pocket and grabs something. Before I know it, a feel a small pinch in my neck, and everything gets fuzzy. Then, I fall asleep.

•Matthew's POV•

After I stick the sleeping medicine in her neck, I unhook the IV's and pick her up. The monitor goes to a flat beep, and I try to hurry to the elevator.

"Hey! That's our patient!" Someone yells from behind me. I sigh and stop.

"You're right." I say turning around. I pull out my gun and shoot her right in the stomach. She gasps and crumples to the ground. I turn back around and start jogging. I get to my car, and shove her in the back seat. As I drive away, I hear Sam start to wake up. She starts looking around, and starts panicking.

"Where am I!" She screams.

"Hello Sam." I say evilly. She grabs something out of her pocket, and I notice she's holding her phone. I stop the car, and point the gun at her.

"Put the phone down." I say. She looks at me.

"No." She says.

"Want me to shoot you?" I ask. She takes a deep breath.

"No, but you need to put the gun down." She says. I lose it just then, and I snack her across the face. Her phone drops from her hand as she holds the side of her face.

"When I tell you to do something," I say grabbing her phone. "You do it!" I look at the phone and it says, "Calling 'Cameron'." I hang it up quickly, and I hear a sniffle.

"Why are you doing this?!" Sam screams. I start driving. I hear Sam moving around, and a hand smacks my face. I turn around quickly and hit her in the head with my gun. She falls back in the seat, and moans.

"DON'T HIT ME!" I yell. She stays quiet, and I finally get a moment of peace.

•Late morning•

We get to the house that I bought in Alabama, and I pull into the driveway. I look back at Sam, and she has a small wound on her head. She's been asleep for 5 hours. Maybe I really did hurt her. Oh well. I get out and grab her. We get inside, and she starts to wake up. I go to a room, and throw her on the bed. I look at her, and she starts to moan. I punch her in the face.

"WAKE UP!" I yell. I smack her face, and she starts crying.

"Leave me alone! Please!" She yells.

"C'mon. We're gonna call your brother." I taunt. She lays in the bed, motionless. I sigh, and walk to the kitchen and grab some rope and a towel. I go back to the room, and pick up Sam and put her in the chair.

"Please just leave me alone." She whispers. I grab her arms and put them behind the chair. I tie them tight with the rope, and tie her legs to the chair too. I grab the towel, wad it up, and stick it in Sam's mouth.

"Ready?" I whisper. She has tears in her eyes. I punch her in the stomach.

"ANSWER ME!" I yell. She starts crying, and nods. Hopefully I hurt the wound in her stomach.

_______________________________

ACK! No one is looking at my chapters anymore! Idk if people aren't into the story anymore, and I'm getting nervous! I REEEEEAAALLLYYYYY hope you guys are LOVING the book. PLEEEASE comment if you're liking it!