Chapter Thirty-Four: "It a fucking barbeque!"

A/N: Hey guys really quick before I start the chapter I want to let you guys know that I will be doing another flashback chapter. This is not it but there will be one. Let me know in the comments what age you would like to see Charlotte and some flashback ideas if you want thanks.  -allytheo_

Fifteen more minutes of school and I'm out of this hell hole and ready to have an amazing weekend. Things have been going great. My family had planned to have a big barbeque and everyone was coming over. I sat in class with Tate sitting next to me and was obviously as bored as I was. I was waiting for what felt like years and finally the bell rang and I ran out of my seat. 

"Charlie slow down." I heard Tate yell behind me as I ran to my locker. The sooner I grab my shit the faster I was out of this school. I grabbed everything and wasn't really waiting for Tate even though he was my ride. I felt Tate's hands garb my waist and pull me back.

"I'm gonna drop you off at your house really quick but I have to help my mum with something before we come by." he said.

"I don't want you to go back and forth. I'll grab a ride with Alex." I said.

"You sure?" he asked.

"Yeah its fine. I call you if there are any problems." I said pecking him on the lips. He nodded and walked away. I texted Alex and told him to meet me in front. With in ten minutes he was here.

"Hey you coming to my house right?" I said to him.

"Yeah why?" he asked.

"Tate had to help his mum with something before they came over. I wondering if you could give me a ride home?" I suggested.

"Yeah, no problem." he said. I nodded and followed him to his car. I got into the passenger seat.

"So your parents know about you and Tate now?" he broke the silence.

"Yeah. I got into an argument with my dad over it but it all worked out." I said as we pulled up to my house.

"You know I'm happy for you right. I might want to punch Tate for getting to kiss you and be with you but your happiness is all I care about." he said as we got out of the car. He started to walk to the house in front of me.

"Alex wait." I said. He stopped and as he turned around I pulled him into a hug.

"What's this for?" he said.

"Will you just shut up and hug me back." I said. He said nothing else and hugged me back.

"Thank you." I said softly. Finally after we hugged we both walked into my house. My parents were both out in the back by the pool. We both walked out there and my mom was laying a lounge chair reading a magazine. She was due any day now and I couldn't wait for my brother or sister to get here already. My dad was attempting to get the barbeque to work.

"Dad let me help you." I said walking over to him.

"Charlotte face it, it's not gonna work." he sighed. I turned some knobs and didn't turn on.

"You sure you have the propane valve open?" I asked. I went under and opened the compartment where the propane was and of course the valve was not open. I turned it and then turned the knobs again and the BBQ started up. 

"My daughter is better at barbequing then I am." my dad stated.

"It's alright dad." I said patting him on the shoulder. Alex had gone in the house and was now back out in his bathing suit.

"I'm going to get my bathing suit on." I said and walked in the house. I went in my room to decided what bathing suit I wanted to wear. I chose an all black bikini. I also grabbed a couple of towels for everyone and my sunglasses. I opened the sliding door and walked onto the patio.  Alex had already gotten in the pool. I laid on a lounge chair and took in the nice sun. Suddenly I felt drops of water on my feet. I opened my eyes to see Alex standing over me.