Chapter Twenty-Eight: You're in for it now missy

The weekend was here and nothing made me happier then knowing I was going spend it with Tate and just him. He was coming over just for a lazy day. Being the great boyfriend he is he is bring me food as well. I heard the door bell ring and I ran to go open it. I opened the door and he smiled once he saw me.

"I brought your food." he said holding up bag of junk food. 

"You're the best." I said, walking up the stairs with him. I walked into the kitchen as my parents sat at the table.

"Hi Tate how are you?" my mum asked.

"I'm good. How are you feeling?" he asked her.

"I'm okay thank you for asking." she said. I started popping the popcorn as my parents and Tate talked. Since me and Tate grew up together and he was always around he completely comfortable with them. As the timer on the microwave went off I went to grab the bag but I didn't think it would be as hot as it was. I let out a small yell.

"Charlie you okay?" Tate said in a worried tone. He walked over to me and looked at me finger.

"Yeah I just burned myself a little." I said. He went over the sink and wet a rag for me.  He took his hand in my and placed it on the are where I got burnt. I hadn't realized how close Tate was to me until I looked up and then to my parents.

"You two alright?" my dad questions

"Um yeah, well we will be in my room come on Tate." I said, quickly grabbing all of the food and walking out with him. I laid on my bed with him as he chose a movie. My head was on his. Finally he made a choice and we started to watch.

"You look beautiful today." he said as he stared at me. I looked down at myself. I was wearing over sized shirt and shorts  and my hair in a messy bun.

"Really?" I said in disbelief.

"You're right you don't look beautiful today... you look beautiful everyday." he winked at me.

"Smooth Hood." I laughed, changing my position so that I was grabbling him as he laid on his back.

"I would much rather watch you then the movie." he smirked as he placed his hands on my hips.

"You're just filled with compliments today" I smiled at him.

"The whole point is for you to lean down right now and kiss me." he said sitting up and putting his hands around me and pulling me laying down with him.

"My parents are right down the hall Tate." I said in a worried tone.

"That's not stopping me." He said and leaning up and pressing his soft lips to mine. He placed his hands on my butt and I giggled slightly.

"Shh you're ruining it" he laughed with me.

"I'm not the one who has his hand below the equator" I said.

"I have no clue what you're talking about" he smirked as he grabbed harder making me squirm a bit.

"I have an effect on you whether you like it or not." he smiled as he looked right into my eyes. I smiled and leaned down and kissed him again. He flipped us both over so he was hovering over me.

"I love you." he said between small pecks on the lips.

"I love you too." I said back. With that door to my room opens and Tate practically flies off the bed trying not to be seen in the position we were just in.

"Knock much?" I mumbled.

"Hey Charlotte have you seen the papers that were in the my office down stairs. I can't find then and they're important." my dad said.

"No I haven't seen them. Did you check in on of your guitar cases you always put stuff in there." I suggested.

"Oh you're right they might be there. Thank you." he said, walking out.

"That was close. Now where were we." Tate said.

"You know they can walk in at any second and see us. You really want my protective father seeing you hovering over me?" I said.

"Very true but you're worth it." he said. With that my door opens again and he flies off of me again.

"Jesus it's called knocking." I said more loud this time.

"Sorry love but I need your with something and your father is working on something important." my mum said.

"Okay fine. I'll be right back" I said to Tate and walking out with my mum. I followed her into the kitchen.

"I need a pot from up there to cook dinner but I can't get up there." she explained. When it came to height I wasn't short. Something that I had always gotten from dad. I tried to reach it but it was even to high for me to reach. I grabbed a chair and stood up on it.

"Be careful dear." my mum said.

"Almost got it." I said standing on one foot to reach up more as I grabbed the pot I felt my foot slip and I fell. I was expecting to hit the floor but a pair of arms caught me. I looked to see standing there with fear in his eyes.

"I heard a bang!" my dad said running in the room probably talking about the pot that fell. I'm still in Tate's arms and my looks as if she just had a heart attack.

"What's going on?" my dad asked. Tate let me go and I let out a breathe I didn't even know I was holding in.

"I was reaching up to get a pot for mum and I fell but Tate caught me." I explained.

"Oh thank god he did." he said, relieving some of my worries. I picked up the pot from the ground.

"Here mum." I smiled at her and grabbing Tate and taking him back to my room. I shut the door and I'm immediately was picked up into his arms as I wrapped my legs around his waste

"You okay?" I said.

"No. You scared me so bad what would I do if you fell and hit your head or something." he said.

"Well you caught me so I'm fine and you can put me down now." I giggled.

"No." he said firmly. I sighed knowing he wouldn't let me down willingly, so I decided to mess with him. I smirked to myself. I kissed him softly but then but his lip as I pulled back. Then I kissed him down his neck.

"Charlie..." he trailed off.

"What?" I said innocently.

"Stop, I-... your parents-" he couldn't finish his sentence. He might have an effect on me but mine is way stronger on him.

"Charlotte we are going out for a bit!" my dad called at me.

"Okay see you later." I said. Once the front door shut I realized my parents weren't home and there was nothing stopping Tate now.  

"You're in for it now missy." he smirked.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Don't kill me! I'm sorry I didn't update earlier in the week but here it is. It's a chill chapter so I hope you guys like it. What's going to happen between Tate and Charlie you'll just have to wiat and see. Love you guys!!!!

-allytheo_