Chapter Twenty-Two: How else have I fucked up tonight?

Tate and I pulled up to the party and it was already in full swing. We got out of the car and walked in. The music was loud and there were grinding bodies everywhere. Me and Tate had walked over to where the drinks were.

"Just take it easy tonight." I said, placing my hand on his shoulder.

"Don't worry." he said, and taking a sip of his drink. I started to drink my as well. We made our way to some corner where some kids were standing too. Tate must have known them but I had to clue who they were and just stood there silently, sipping the alcoholic drink. Tate was talking to all of them and I was just some random blonde girl standing next to them all. I decided I had enough of it all and went to get another drink because I had suddenly finished mine.

I walked off, Tate probably not even noticing I was gone. I grabbed another drink and stood in a corner by myself this time, playing a game on my phone.

"Not having fun?" I heard a voice say in front of me. I looked up and Alex stood in front of me with a small smile on his face.

"No not really. Tate is off talking to his friends, yet invited me to come here with him." I explained.

"It's okay. I'm here with you now." he said.

"Yeah." I said. For some reason I had expected it to be completely awkward between us but I was like any other day and it felt great. We talked for while, not about us or anything just about how are week went and what we planned on doing over the weekend. Occasionally he would make me laugh at some ridiculous joke he had came up with on the spot.

"Do you hate me?" he said out of no where.

"Of course not Alex I could never hate you." I said.

"Thank god. I could never live with myself if you did." he let out a sigh. I just smiled at him.

As we talked a had kept drinking the whole time we talked. Eventually I felt dizzy and loopy. I laughed at everything and could barely stand. I somehow lost Alex and was just wandering around the large house I was in. I felt a pair of hands touch my sides.

"You seem a little drunk." A voice whispered in my ear.

"I am." I giggled. and I rocked my hips back a forth to the music. I had no clue who the boy behind me was but at the time I didn't care. I turned to face him but my vision was blurry either way so I still had no clue who he was. He reached down and pressed his lips to mine. Soon I was making out with him on the couch. Then he pulled away.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?!" I heard someone yell. Two boys now stood in front of me yelling at each other.

"Get the fuck away from her." I looked up and I could recognize that it was Tate. Then I soon realized it was Aidan. The same Aidan that had stood me up the night.

"Fine Hood but just letting you know she's not to bad." He smirked and walked off

"Charlie what the fuck? I didn't even know you left my side." He said to me.

"I left a while ago apparently you were to busy with your other friends to notice." I scoffed

"I'm sorry. But why were you making out with him?" he asked me.

"Why do you care?" I said just being stubborn .

"Whatever, don't tell me." he said sitting next to me. I was becoming extremely angry with him.

"You don't have to baby sit me." I finally said to him.

"Apparently I do. Cause if I don't you go and act like a complete slut." he said. I looked at him in shock. I might have been extremely drunk I knew exactly what he had just said to me. He looked me in the eyes and saw the hurt.