Chapter Eleven: What am I getting myself into?

I got to my locker and grabbed my books. I walked as fast as I could just so I could sit down in class and be in my own world, but the universe would not allow that because the next thing you know I am being grabbed by the arm and pulled into the bathroom. Actually the boy's bathroom. I then see Tate standing in front of me.

"Charlie please don't ignore me." He said in a calm tone.

"Well what do you want me to do Tate? Say it's okay that you lead me on then one morning you decide that it was all just a mistake. But don't worry Tate I'll do you the favor of staying out of your life." I tried to turn away but he still held my arm.

"It was not a mistake. You don't understand" he replied.

"Then enlighten me Tate because I don't know about you but the past week has been fantastic so please explain what on earth could I not understand." I snapped.

"I'm just trying to protect you"

"From what Tate? Cause right now it seems like your just protecting yourself." I ripped my arm from his grip and storm out. I wasn't crying. I was too angry to cry. I was also too angry to be here. A thought popped into my head when I saw Alex standing at his locker. I walked up to him.

"Wanna do something with me?" I asked. He turned towards me.

"And what would that be princess?" He said with a smirk.

"Wanna cut class with me? I'm not in the mood for all this school shit." I said.

"Sure. Anything for you." He said. I didn't wait any time. I grabbed his hand in mine and we snuck out without being seen. I got into the passenger side of his car. I had no idea where we were going but all I knew was that I would rather be with him then Tate and that was saying something. He drove for a while. I didn't even know where we were going but I didn't care. Finally we pulled up to his own apartment. I'm guessing when he moved back he got his own apartment

"We can just hang out." He said.

"Cool" I said hopping out of the car. He opened the front door and we both walked in.

"I'll get us some popcorn and we can watch the breakfast club." he said.

"Thanks." the whole time he didn't flirt with me once I guess he knew that I was truly upset. He came back in a matter of minutes and sat next to me on the couch.

"You know, this is my favorite movie." I said.

"I know. You would always force me and Tate to watch it with you." He said.

"Yeah. And we would build forts..." I trailed off.

"What did he do?" He suddenly asked.

"It doesn't matter" I said.

"Yes it does" he cupped my face with his hand. I didn't realize it until he wiped a tear away that I was crying yet again. He pulled my close to his chest.

"I just thought that maybe, just maybe he liked me. But I guess not" I said.

"Wait. You and Hood had a thing?" He asked me.

"No. He just said that he liked me. And he kissed me like it meant something but now I know that it didn't" I cried more.

"Don't cry." he said making me look up at him. I looked into his green eyes and saw that for once he was sincere and felt sorry for me.

"Thanks." I said. His face was inches away from mine and I could feel his breath in my face. He slowly leaned in closer to me until our lips met. His kiss was shocking yet I didn't pull away. His kiss was wonderful yet something was missing but I didn't care. He kissed down my jaw until he reached my neck. I was sitting on his lap. It became more intense. He kissed my collar bone which sent electricity throughout body. His hands were on my waste and mine holding onto the shirt on his back.

My hands slipped under his shirt making him take it off. He did the same to me. We rolled so now I was on my back and he was hovering over me. We locked lips again. I didn't know what I was feeling and why I was feeling it but I didn't want tit to stop. When he kissed down m body I let out a small moan. He took of my skinny jeans as I un-buckled his belt and he took his skinny jeans off as well.

What was I getting myself into?

-----------------------------------------------

A/N: Hey guys I know it's kind of a shirt chapter and I know things get heated. You probably hate me yes, all of these things are probably true. But don't worry I am thinking of some good stuff to put in the next updates. Luv you guys!!!!

-allytheo.