2. Is he crazy?

"The gym," I say as we pass by it, "well," I clasp my hands, "that's pretty much it."

After Xander finished his call, he went outside and came back with a brand new vase. And then we were well into our tour, now reaching the end of it with the gym.

"Oh, good, I don't have to walk all the way here then." Said Axel, looking down at his schedule.

"Oh, I have gym too now." I look down at my own schedule. Above us the bell rings, and people start to fill the hall.

A group of girls pass by us, giggling and throwing glances at the guys. Spencer winks at them and they burst into squeals.

'He winked at me!'
'Ugh. What. He winked at me I saw him!'

Group after group of girls pass by us, all giggly and throwy-glancy as the first, probably due to the fact that we're near the girl's locker rooms.

It's amusing watching the boys' different reactions to this.

Spencer looks like he's having the time of his life, winking and smiling- sending girls squealing and swooning. Then Axel glaring daggers at them, making some kind of invisible force field between them and the girls. Even though the girls are practically drooling over him, they seem to be too afraid to step into that field. Xander wears a blank, bored expression- while Lance looks plain horrified.

"Well I guess I'll see you later." I wave at them and walk to the locker rooms.

After I changed and walked out, I'm called over by Megan, a red headed, blue-eyed, and hotly tempered (you know what they say about red-heads) friend of mine.

"Hey," I say when I reach her.

"I heard you were with the new guys." She says, looking at me for confirmation, when I nod she whispers, "aren't you afraid of them?"

I blink, "what? Why would I be?"

She nods her head to the side, where Axel is standing. My eyes widen. Wow. He did look muscular when I met him, but his clothes did his build no mercy compared to now. The guys around him look like they want to talk to him, others are looking at him like he's some kind of role model. He however, remains in his little force field, glaring at them all. Looking at how the other guys seemed to recoil at his glare I now understand why he nodded at me at the office.

"Well-" I begin, but other a few other girls join in the conversation.

"Oh! You met Xander Roosevelt! Oh what is he like?"

"I heard he has a privet jet.."

"Did you see that adorable mute?"

"- and Spencer's eyes!"

"- Axel's bicep.."

I stare at them all with a dumbfounded expression. How fast does news spread in this school?

"Attention!" Barks our P.E teacher, Which is ironic because guess what her name is... Mrs.- wait for it, wait for, Mrs.Barker. I remember that one kid who got suspended for photoshopping her face mid-bark onto a dog's body.... Poor kid, he probably wished he got expelled, he had to face the wrath of Mrs.Barker afterwards... It was sad. That's all I'm going to say. She kept barking at him.