Chapter 3 - Touches and Teasers

Start from the beginning

"Show me your face hoe." she laughed looking at me now, I pulled my glasses off my face and she nodded approvingly. "You are going to knock him off his feet." I put my glasses back on, "Well that's the plan isn't it?" she nodded, we turned back to the game, the ball was tearing around in front of Niall as he kicked it. He continued to run with the ball until he got to the goals, where he seemed to boot it extremely hard and have it flying into the goalies face, before going into the net. 

The whole stadium erupted into screams and cheers. "It's only first half, and he's already scored two..." Isabel muttered into my ear. "I think he deserves whatever sexual thing you are going to do to him." I scoffed, 

"How many times do I have to tell you, I'm not getting sexual with him, I'm fine with kissing him for now." she rolled her eyes in exasperation. "That's ridiculous, you need to get laid, you don't know what you are missing out on, especially if he wants to be in YOUR pants." I snickered, my pride getting the better of me for a short moment. 

As the game progressed I continually zoned out, earning stern hits on my arm by Isabel. I wanted this to be over already. 

In the last 10 minutes of the match the other team caught up, the score read 2-2 and the crowd was going insane. I knew I should have brought earphones, drown out the screams, and maybe even a raincoat, to stop the drool that was coming out of girls’ mouths for Niall from hitting me. Not literally. 

“You literally must boast about his goals, and how good he did, and if they lose tell him he was still a champion or some soppy weird shit.” I nodded, not really paying attention to her words, but more so, on the game that was starting to wrap up in front of me.

It was like a scene from a cheesy movie, except it wasn’t. Niall got the ball again, and made a run for the goals, I didn't think he would make it. The time read 7 seconds. There was no way it was possible.

But he took the shot, the other players on him not quite fast enough to stop him, the ball flew right past the goalkeeper’s hands and into the net. Everyone stood up and cheers erupted from the stands, the siren sounded and the game was over. We stood up the clap too, it would have been weird being the only ones sitting down.

Niall took off his shirt and swung it around in the air, screaming out in joy. After finally seeing his skill on soccer I realised maybe he had reason to be so cocky, but not such an asshole; nobody ever has a good reason to be an asshole, its always because they can.

Everyone began clearing off the stands, many of the girls probably headed to the locker rooms, in hopes of seeing the hot sweaty boys. But Isabel and I had other plans.

Niall's POV

Every week I look forward to the game on Friday nights, I guess it’s a shit night to have a game because it means less time to party, but it also means on hell of an after party. I was already excited for this party. I knew that she would be there, and I needed to get with her. She seemed like the ultimate conquest, she was hot, and not throwing herself at me. Wait, she was, but she wouldn’t carry through with what she was getting at. Which only made me want her more. If she is at the party tonight, I will be taking her, I will be taking her so hard she won’t be able to walk. I’ll be the one to show her who is boss and who runs things around here.