chapter 37

Groping for the word like someone
Would grope for the switch of a light
In a dark room.
-**

Derek.

"It is my best color because it is the surname of a man from a movie I watched."I pointed out as I smiled at my phone.

"Which man?What movie?"She gushed out.I could tell that right now she was playing with her fingers,embarrassed by her sudden eagerness to find out why grey was my favorite color.

"Baby,I can't do that."I chuckled."That movie is too much for your clean mind."I stated.

"I promise I won't watch it,if you tell me about it."She mumbled.

What I would have done to have her here with me...I let out a grin as I remembered the memories of last night.That had been the worst attempt of a seduction I had ever seen but hers was the only one which had ever turned me on.

"Why had I turned it down again?"I questioned myself as my mind became clouded with lust for her body.

"Xavier."She shouted through the phone,snapping me out from my dirty thoughts."Can you tell me about the movie now."She whined.

"Say that again."I said as I pulled a pen to my lips.

"What should I say again...Xavier?"She asked unsure of her guess.

"Mmm-hmm."I responded waiting for my request to be granted.

"Xavier."She said bluntly.

"Say it lower with a lighter voice."I instructed her as I studied the wet pen I had pulled away from my lips.

"Xavier."She said in a low but husky voice which made my pants feel tighter.

Damn!

"Don't call me Derek ever again just call me that name,exactly the way you said it today."I said trying to sound calm and unaffected by her.

I couldn't wait to teach her things that she never knew off,things she had never seen and feelings she had never felt.She was untouched,she didn't need to tell me,I knew virgins just by looking at them.She smelt of innocence,one that I couldn't wait to replace with a better smell.

"Okay."She finally said after moments of silence."Can I know now?"She pressed.

I let out a sigh as I gave in to her demand.

"The name of the movie is fifty shades of grey and the mans name is Christian Grey."I smiled at the thought of me being her dominant but frowned at the pain she would feel by being my submissive.

"Okay then."She said lowly.

I could tell that she wanted to know more about the character but I couldn't bring myself to do that knowing the consequences.

"Have you done the photo shoot yet?"I asked,introducing a new topic.

"I am about to,just getting my hair and make up done."She replied cheerfully.

"Just make sure you stay 4 inches away from the male model like we agreed and if the bastard moves his hand lower or start to rub you...."

"Derek."She snapped.

I forgot how much she hated when being commanded or ordered by me.How was I supposed to make her understand that if she left me I would die.

"Am sorry, Sel."I sighed into the phone as my hands balled into a fist just by thinking of a man touching her.

I hated that word-sorry but she was more important to me than my pride.

"It's okay."She whispered like she was telling me a secret."Am..am scared Derek."Her voice broke.