chapter 1

I am really confused of the character to put as Derek but anything you imagine works for  me.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Pain demands to be felt

                     -Augustus waters.

Derek.

"The file about the girl you asked for is at your desk, sir". Claire said as she trailed behind me.

"Okay". I said,hiding the smile that was about to appear on my face.

Why the are you smiling?

I calmed myself down.

The meeting lasted for three good hours and at this point, all I wanted to do was to get some sleep; my head was literally pounding but I couldn't think of anything other than the brown file.

Who was she?... where was she from?....could our mere contact give me Ebola?

All these questions ran through my mind as I watched claire open the door for me.My eyes immediately went to my glass table, resting comfortably on it was -the brown file.

I sat down on the black leather chair  and immediately dismissed Claire. I noticed a picture sticking out of the file and a wave of curiosity filled me again as I stretched out my fingers and reached for it.

I was ashamed as I caught myself drooling at the picture of the girl who I called an absent-minded fool.

I am simply making sure that a psycho wasn't admitted into my school.

In the picture, she looked lost in thought just like how I met her this morning, her brown hair was longer compared to the one in the picture. In it, her hair stopped just below her jaw. Her eyes still remained the same, the sadness and secrets were still evident in her lost eyes.

"Sir." Claire Interrupted.

"What?". I shouted as I angrily looked away from the picture.

"You-urrr  meeting with,". She cleared her throat as she realized her fingers were trembling."With Mr.Mark at the lavelè restaurant ".

She stretched out the suite,picked out for me.

"I'll be there in thirty minutes." I replied as I  placed the picture back into the file and locked it in my safe inside the side drawer .

Claire placed the suite carefully on the chair, not making any eye contact with me before she left.

She was scared.

I didn't spend half of my teenage years in my father's office learning about everything in the company just to hand bouquets of flowers to blonde-girls. I had no time  for such.

 Yes! I rode them well, so well that sometimes they would come back and beg for more. I never slept with any of them more than once so that they wouldn't feel attached . If she was too scared of what I was capable of then she better be more alert.

Derek Allen did not take incompetence from anyone.

I was not one of those  idiots that would throw everything away just for a girl.When I could get twenty of them in less than a minute and  if I wanted to-all begging at my feet  for a single touch.

I quickly changed into the suite and gazed at my reflection on the glass table, it showed off my broad chest and brought out my sandy brown hair which looked kind of messy. I ran my fingers quickly through it and smirked at myself before leaving the office.