chapter 30

Derek.

"I can drop you off." I repeated again.

"No." She fought back.

Sel had being acting very strange this week.She snuck out twice and when I confronted her about it she lied and told me that she had a meeting with Oliver and Of course! I did what any person in my state would do - I had her followed.

My men found nothing on her so I retorted to another means.

I searched her drawers for pads and tampons.They said that when a lady began to act up then aunt flow had come to visit,but there was nothing.

She was beginning to scare the hell out of me,maybe she had gotten tired of my stupid no touching rule but I wouldn't blame her if that was the reason for her change in character.

Three good weeks!Had gone by since I last felt or controlled a woman in bed.It was not easy holding myself back from ravishing Sel whenever we slept together on the same bed but I had to tame myself.I could never forgive myself if I did anything to hurt her again.

"Am on my way out." She said as she descended from the stairs.I must have being lost in thought not to have noticed her leaving the dinning.

"Are you sure you don't need a ride." I tried again.

"No.I don't." She folded her arms. I loved when she went all commando on me but hated the feeling I got whenever her chest popped out or her lips turned to a light frown.

God-I wanted to kiss her so bad.

"Derek."She snapped.

"I am listening." I lied as I rubbed my eyes.

How could someone have this much effect on me?

"Okay..."She paused, searching for her next combat."Are you coming to school today?"She gushed out.

Where was she going with this?

"Maybe I will."I said,giving her a slight tease."Maybe I won't."

"Can..you..just make... an exception today."She stuttered as she fiddled with her fingers.

What was going on in her mind?

"I will check if am free today."I said as I studied her.

She was dressed in a brown trench coat covering almost her entire skin apart from her legs,she was wearing heels,black straps.

"Okay."She answered and tugged the coat further to hide her feet.

"Why are you wearing heels?" I asked casually.

She blinked a few times before answering."I just felt like."She shrugged.

She was lieing and she wasn't skilled in it.She was definitely hiding something and I would find out,no matter the cost.

"Okay then."I replied as I got up from my seat and cleared the dishes on the table.

She was oddly quiet and nervous as she watched me pack the dishes into the dish washer.

Good!I was close to finding out the truth.

"And Sel!" I said before I entered into my room.

"Yes."She answered in a low tone.

"I don't want to hear,see or smell Mick around you and if I do."I paused for a second." You'll pick out the color of his coffin."I completed with a clear warning in my tone.

She stood still,unblinking and processed what I had said before she gave me a nod.With that agreement,I entered into my room and laid down on my bed.

In everything she had said,there was one thing for sure-I was going to school today.

Selami.

I let out a  deep breath I didn't know I was  holding as he closed his door.

"You are doing this for him."I reminded myself."No for us."I corrected.

A soft knock from the door caught my attention and I walked towards it.I opened the door reluctantly and met him standing there.

"Are you ready?"He asked looking at me with a worried expression.

"Yes I am."I said confidently as I closed the door behind me.

He nodded and walked towards the car parked outside the house and I followed him,replaying what I was supposed to do.

"And Lenden?"I  called before slipping into the passengers seat.

"Yes."He replied as he entered into the drivers seat.

"Thanks again."I forced a smile."This means a lot to me."

He gave me a toothy grin and replied."Anything to whip Derek up."

And with those last word we drove off to school.

Hello minions. I know  I left you hanging in suspense.I am sincerely sorry.Next update is coming in some hours time and trust me,you wouldn't want to miss this.