chapter 34

Load the media!!!

I want you.All your flaws,
Your mistakes.Your imperfections.
I want only you.

Selami.

I felt myself floating,like I was drifting to nowhere.The strange part was the smell of salty water seemed so realistic,as well as the strong breeze and the constant rocking of the bed.I tried getting up but Dereks selfish grip on my waist held me down,so I retorted to rolling.

It was not a dream.The strong currents of the water swallowed my legs causing me to drown,the shock enveloped me making me soundless as the grip I had on the bed sheets began to loosen.The last image I had before I closed my eyes was Dereks chest and I took in a  deep breath as I felt myself finally consumed by the water.

Before my head could make it in,I felt his hand on my waist and with just one pull,I landed on his chest drowned in the goodness of his eyes which were the same color as the sky ontop of us.

"Are you okay?"He asked as he scanned my face for injuries.His hands were still on my waist,holding me securely to him.

The over sized shirt he had given to me last night was now glueing to my body like an extra skin.I   could feel the cold breeze tickle my naked butt and my nipples harden by his gaze but his eyes were fixed on my face, waiting for my answer.

"Why are we surrounded by water?"I asked trying to regain my breath.

"Because we are in the ocean."He said as he played with my wet hair.

I sucked in a deep breath as his hand wondered their way down to my butt.I felt his body tense up as he felt my skin and his eye brow rose in question.

"Yes I do not have panties on."I groaned as I tried getting up from him which made my attempt useless as he pulled me again to him.

"I have being dreaming of you to say those words to me."He grinned.

One thing that creeped me up about him was that he always carried my underwear wherever he went,I wouldn't be surprise if he told me he had one in his pocket right now.

"Do you have..uhmm..any."I tried asking but it seemed weird coming from my own mouth,so I decided to give it another go."Do you have any underwear in your  pocket?"I blurted out.

He let out a low laugh before answering."I only use that when I can't stand to be far away from you but now were this close,I won't be needing them anytime soon"

So does that mean that he loves me?

The question had being running through my mind.We had been having whatever kind of relationship we where having right now for a month but he still hadn't said those three magical words.

Instead of asking him,I chickened out again."Why the heck are we floating in the ocean?"I questioned him.

"Well."He flashed me a soft smile."I have always wanted us to wake up like this."He grinned .

So it was him who did this

"Why would you do something so risky?"I said,trying to sound angry but the smile he had on his face made that hard to achieve."I almost drowned."I yelled the last part out.

"Baby,there was no way in hell that would happen."He said as he adjusted himself up in a sitting position."On this water,everything floats."He said as he showed me an example by throwing one of the pillows into the water and surprisingly,it didn't even go down once.

"I had my people customize all furnitures on this island to make sure that nothing drowns,even that shirt your wearing floats."He winked at my opened mouth."Plus I had made sure my personal architect created a safe valve under the water,incase things go wrong."He smiled to me.