chapter 33

Thank you so much for the feedback and sadly no one got the answer right.Better luck next time.Hun.

She knew she loved him when home,
turned from a place to a feeling.

Derek.

"Where exactly are we going?"She asked as she rubbed her knuckles.A sign of her insecurity which I had grown to love.

"Anrek."I replied as I held her gaze.Her eyes,I could stare at them all day if she let me.Her lips...

"Where is An..rie..."

"Hun,It's pronounced An.reekk."I smiled as I watched her try to pronounce the word which proved difficult for her but she would eventually learn it, when she understood the meaning.

"I have never heard of that place before?"She asked as her eyebrows creased in thought.

"Oh really?"I winked and she nodded."Then look out the window."I pointed to her right.

She turned and became quiet as she studied what she was seeing.I hoped she loved it because it was her...

"Island?"She asked and I nodded to her question."Then why is it called Anrek then?"She questioned further.

She was so beautiful whenever she tried to figure out something but knowing her she wouldn't budge until she got the answer."Its called that because I bought it for you and named it after our initials."I said lowly.It wasn't like me to chicken out on a girl but Sel wasn't an ordinary girl to me.She meant the world to me and I would show her she was my world.

I watched as her faced changed from thoughtful to confused then to shock."So..wait...you mean...that."She pointed to the window."Belongs to me?"She asked as her eyes widened and her mouth fell open.

Rather than answering her,I tipped my head towards her lips and licked her wide opened mouth.I didn't kiss her,I licked her and when I was done she remained silent and continued to look at the window.

"No more questions?"I whispered in her ear.

"No...I am..fine..no..am good."She stuttered as she tried so hard not to look at me.

These five days would be very much Interesting.

We landed some minutes later and Sel had already fallen asleep.I lifted her up gently,careful not to wake her up as her face tilted to my chest,her breathing tickled me and made me smile as I remembered the times we slept together back in my house.

"Sir,I will take her from here."A male flight attendant offered as he made his way towards me.

"She's mine."I said as I walked past him and carried her carefully down the exit steps.

I smiled as I recalled two months ago when I had uttered the same words as I carried her from the interview into my house,if only that day I would have known that things would change between us.

As usual,there was a grey Mercedes Benz to greet us at the hanger with a man dressed in a black tux;He straightened as he saw me and opened the car door,I carefully placed her in the back seat and appointed him on where to take her.

"Okay,Sir."He  nodded after hearing my instructions.

"I really don't give a fuck who you are."I said cooly."But make sure nothing happens to my baby on your way there.Do not even dare wake her up and if I should see a single mark on her body,then your done for it."I said as I closed her door and watched as he drove off.

I would attend to her when I was done with the meeting I had with my brother.As much as I wanted to be by her side,I needed to know what my fathers next motives would be?, and where the hell that sick bastard-her father was hiding?