chapter 23

Selami.

"So where do you want to go?" Oliver asked again.

"To Der...." I looked away from him and stared at the window.

No wonder your father left you.

Oliver held my hand tightly in his."Take it easy." He smiled supportively.

I nodded and untangled our fingers.I couldn't lie to myself,it was never going to be easy.I should have known that before agreeing to stay with him,he had ripped through me-ate me up and spat me out.

I had fallen hard for Floridas richest bachelor....How could I ever recover from that?,he knew all too well what had been running in my head for the past month but he had saved it up for his magical moment and drained me out in the process as he used it against me.

"Take me to charlottes house."I said.

Derek.

Hours had passed and night had come.It was stupid of me to think that she would come back but the alcohol helped my imagination run wild.

"Can you please take me home?" The brown haired girl asked.

What was she still doing here?I thought I had left her in the parking lot.

"Whatever you want" I chuckled and gulped my fourth bottle of tequila.

Oh!It was Sel I had left in the fucking parking lot and fucking crying on the ground!!!

I swung the bottle again to the wall and laughed as the pieces shattered.

"I need more wine." I laughed.

This was my first time I had ever drunk more than two cups of alcohol.Most people found it pleasant to get rich and get drunk but now I couldn't judge them,the demonic drink was the only thing that made me feel pain and that was what I wanted to feel....Pain.

"You've had enough." She replied boldly while gathering the sheets to her chest.

"I have had enough?" I laughed histerically and she nodded." Well I want more." I screamed at her and she flinched just the same way Sel had in the parking lot.

You know what happens next...take her to bed and drive into her until she bleeds.

"You remind me of someone." I smiled dreamily.

"Who?" She asked.

"This girl....she was damn!...beautiful." I slurred." You were nothing compared to her."I said,pointing to the girl on my bed." She fell for me and I made her do it...do you know why?" I asked,reaching for the empty bottle of red wine.

"What?" She kneaded her eye brows.

"To break her." I yelled and threw the bottle on the wall,she looked scared but remained calm as I rambled on." I didn't want her to know the power she had over me."That was the second reason I destroyed her in order not to destroy myself.

"I fucking lov...." I stopped myself before I could go on,if what was ruining me was love then I wanted her to be the first person to hear it and not  this mutant who was still naked and on my bed.

"Stand up,pick your clothes and leave." I commanded.Seeing her still in my room,reminded me of what I had done after leaving the parking lot.

"It is late." She whispered.Her voice had suddenly shrunk,I could have sworn that it was louder when we were doing it in my car,table,couch,toilet and some minutes ago in my bedroom.

It wasn't my fault.This was the only thing I had control of,the only thing which my father could not control and the only thing which made me exploit the power I had.

"Okay...enjoy the night." I sang and slammed the door.Thinking of it,he had actually controlled me,maybe this was the part of him I had inherited-controlling.

The house was quiet;too quiet,I would give anything to hear Sels voice or her laugh or her light snores but that was the thing,I gave it all up for her safety and my  selfish desires.

"Derek Allen is a fucked up,stupid,irresponsible,demonic,annoying,slimy....." I hiccuped and chuckled again to myself.My initial plan was to dump the mutant into the nearest dumpster and retreat to the waterfall but she had infected the place and I couldn't bring myself to go back there.

"Derek Allen is a stupid,fucked up....."

What were the other words?

"Who cares." I answered my thought and laughed louder as I stumbled my way into her room.

It was neat and arranged.I fell on her bed and took in a deep breath,gathering as much of her scent as my nostrils could take,it was never possible for her to come back but I hoped.

After sometime I shut my eyes but they opened up again,I couldn't sleep either from my massive headache or because her scent had disappeared from her room replaced by the purging smell of alcohol-I needed her to escape my nightmares and dream of a world that I could finally smell peace.

I stood up from the bed and walked into the bathroom,it was also neat but as I suspected,her underwear's were still on the rack.I grabbed the lace one she had worn during the waterfall and retreated back to bed.

Her sketchpad laid beside her drawer and I needed something else to feel closer to her-apart from her underwear so I reached for it;her drawings were beautiful,only few contained her but in the little she had,she was either crying or looking off to nowhere.I badly wanted to remove that face but I was part of her bad memories,I flipped past them and stopped at one.

It was of me.

Maybe it was the tequila spinning my head but I could swear that it was there and it looked exactly like the day I had looked at her during her first photo shoot.

So she had seen me?

"Is a revolting,sickening,sex addicted bastard." I completed and closed her sketch pad.

I slipped her lace panties over my head and inhaled more of her-strawberries,everything about her smelt like strawberries from her lips down to her.......

And I became at peace and drifted off to sleep.

Do not comment on an update,its coming in ten minutes time and please leave loads of feedbacks and tell your friend about this book...lets all dwell in his slow destruction(laughing)