chapter 17

(For those of you who are fans of not loading the multimedias, trust me. YOU will really want to see this).

And in the end we can only blame,
The stars or tell ourselves that,
It wasn't meant to be or destined to be.
               -fault in our stars.

Selami.

"Please open your eyes." I heard someone beg as something wet dropped on my cheek.

My body was so heavy, I felt raw and tired either from too much sleep or the raw injuries stitched on different parts of my body.....I wanted to give up-die and be buried but I had to keep fighting.

"You were my first." The sobs continued."I dreamed of you everyday.....you made me crazy....made me desperate."He said lowly,stroking my cheek.

I forced my eyes open and for a minute,I imagined-Derek on his knees, shirtless and staring down at me with tears in his eyes.

What a cruel  joke,my brain must have also been damaged.

I could not hold the pain up much longer and so I closed my eyes.

 I ran,faster than my legs could carry me; he was behind me-I could sense  him closing up,his hands reaching.......

My eyes flopped open,scanning my environment.I must have been dead already because the room was in all white from the carpets to the curtains,down to the furnitures.

I sat up and the feeling of dizziness attacked me, waking me up from my illusion-this was real life and someone had taken me.

But who?

I forced my eyes to remain open as I slowly stood up and walked into the door in front of me which my instincts had told me that it was a bathroom.

Everything in here was black,the complete opposite of the room.I  reached for the sink and splashed droplets of water on my skin,trying to calm myself down.The same someone had also changed my clothes,leaving me in black boxers and a white shirt which made me look ridiculously huge.I drew my attention from my body and looked back at the mirror;an eye stared back at me,looking deadly but soft in a way that I knew he was either relieved or happy to see me.

He took a step forward and wrapped his hands round my waist,drawing me to his chest and my shoulder was his support as he rested on it.

"I thought..." He stuttered,shaking the thoughts from his head.He held me so tight causing all the pains and bruises to worsen but I became numb and stood still,hypnotized by his smell and his hot breath fanning my neck.

"But your okay." He noted,spinning me to face him.

His eyes looked softer holding a glint of tear, his hair was messy like he had been in bed all day but that was the way I loved it.He lifted me off my feet and placed me gently on the space near the sink.

"Were hurts?" He asked,stepping in between my legs, holding me steadily.

I remained silent, I could not dare to speak.

"I need to hear your voice." He begged,burying his head at the crook of my neck.I felt tickly as he nuzzled my neck and trailed his hands down until he stopped on my waist,digging his hands inside my shirt,rubbing me up and coming down slowly on my waist.

"Amm fine." I stammered with a groggy voice, buried in the thoughts that ran to my head as he continued.

He immediately pulled away and I caught my breath,his shocked face didn't last for long as he stretched his face to mine,grabbing my lower lip in between his teeth.