And I knew that look.I quickly closed my mouth before his tongue could touch my lips.I could bet that my breath stunk but he wouldn't care.

"Wow."I managed to say."You customized a floating bed and brought us to the middle of an ocean,for?"

"For you to see the whole of Anrek."He said as he carried me to his lap."And also I wanted to see how hard you could get with that shirt on."He said as he whispered the last part in my ear.

Oh!God.

I was so embarrassed,he was seeing my popping chest and I wasn't even wearing under wear but I was still seated comfortably on his lap.

"Can I ask you something?"I asked lowly.

"Anything."He replied as he buried his nose at the crook of my neck and began to inhale me.

"Som..some..months agoo."I stuttered as I felt his tongue embrace my neck.

"Am listening."He smiled at my neck.

I cleared my throat and began to speak again."Some months ago,when I asked Gremlin why you were a...uhmm..beast."I said lowly but he remained silent and waited for me to go on."He told me that it was because you were forced to be that way."I finished just in time to meet the look of hurt in his face.

"No, you aren't the same person anymore."I said as I placed a hand on his cheek in order for him to look at me."I tried asking him what he meant but he said when you were ready,you would tell me."I finished but he remained silent.

"No..it's okay."I said,holding back my tears."If you can't trust me yet then.."

"It was nine years ago."He interrupted as his gaze moved from me to the moving island.I faced forward and relaxed my neck on his chest as he continued."I lived with my both parents,the relationship I had with my father was business based.He was so intent on me knowing everything about the business that I started working when I was about seven,so I ended up not having a childhood.My moth..my mother." He paused as he tried to force out those words.I held his cold hand reassuringly as I waited for him to continue."I was a momas boy.I loved her..I really loved her,we were inseparable until the night after Penelope was born.I returned from a conference meeting with my father from Tokyo,she said she had a surprise for me so I made sure I arrived earlier.When I entered into her room,I knew something was wrong but I couldn't process it and I heard it,a gun shot.I rushed to the window,only to watch her fall to her knees from her window as blood spilled from her skull.There was someone there who was watching,that person knew exactly who killed her..."

"Who was it?"I asked as he held my gaze for a while.

"It was my aunt."He said,his voice rid of all emotions."Aunt Susan."

My mind flashed back to the time at the night of the stars dinner party when he carried me into his car.There was a woman dressed like a rainbow with what looked like an oversized chicken with many colors on her head,there was a resemblance he had bore with her but I never knew it would be blood based.

"She was the one screaming after you when we were about leave the party,right?"I asked to quench my curiosity.

He simply nodded and brought me back to his chest."What happened next?Did your mum survive or..."

"She died."He cut in."I watched her bleed to death...I did nothing..she died and I ran away with Penelope."

I turned around and gave him a hug.He was shaking uncontrollably but I stood my ground and hugged him tighter.Now I understood him perfectly,why he did what he did with women and why he acted the way he did,he was trying to forget.Forget the pain of loosing his mother,forget the burden placed on him by his father and worse of all he was trying to forget how to feel.