Chapter 11

Spencer's POV:
      I was shocked. What was Aria talking about? What did she mean I wasn't her friend? Of course I was! We just had so much fun at her house with Ezra! I replied, "What are you talking about?" I see the gray text bubble pop up with three blinking dots in it, then get a text back. It was just a photo. I clicked on it and couldn't believe what I saw. It was Ezra handing me flowers in the car earlier. He was just handing them to be because his hands were full, but it looked very different. Oh my god, she thought Ezra was cheating on her with me! She had it all wrong. I wondered if she had texted Ezra too, so I called him.
"Hey, did Aria text you that picture too?" he asked as soon as he picked up. "Yeah", I told him. "Well", he said, "we need to explain to her what was really going on, then figure out who did this." I suddenly remembered something. "I saw a flash in the mirror when we were in the car, I guess I didn't realize it was someone talking pictures of us. I'm almost positive it was a girl because I saw her legs as she turned around the corner." He seemed worried. "It couldn't be..." he started. "No!" I exclaimed. It could not be A. A was locked away and couldn't get to us. "It has to be someone who really wants you two broken up", I told him.
        We met at Aria's house an hour later and explained the real story. "I'm so relieved", she said in disbelief. "You know I would never do anything like that", I told her. She nodded and pulled me into a hug. "I know this is a really sweet moment, but we need to figure out who this is and why they either want Aria and I to break up, you two girls to not be friends, or just to make us all miserable." We all thought about who it could possibly be. Suddenly, anger crossed Aria's face. "Jackie!", she exclaimed. "What? She couldn't possibly be chasing me still", said Ezra. "Where does she live?" asked Aria, ready to explode with anger. "Aria, calm down", said Ezra, touching her shoulder comfortingly. "You can make your sickness worse by getting so upset like this." Tears welled up in her eyes, the start of another mood swing due to medication. She flung herself down on the couch like a Disney Princess who didn't get their way. "I can even protect the people I love!" she exclaimed. "All because of this stupid cancer!" She sobbed into the cushions. We sat down beside her and she leaned her head on Ezra's shoulder, leaving me as the third wheel. I didn't even mind, though. I wanted Aria to feel like she was the only one for Ezra so that she was convinced we were telling the truth. I was very worried though, with Aria in the state that she was in, there couldn't be anyone meddling with her life. She would be in more danger than ever before if A came back.
      Later, when I was back at home, reading, my phone buzzed. I put my bookmark between the pages and set the book down on the coffee table. I went over to the counter to get my phone in case it was Aria.

BLOCKED ID: You thought it was over didn't you? Charlotte isn't the only one who can play this game.👹

Author's Note::
HEY!!! I'm back!!! Sorry I took so much time off of writing this story, and I know the last chapter ended on a cliffhanger. How do you feel about A being back?i wasn't planning on it but as I was writing that's just kind of what happened. Comment what you think! ALSO... I GOT 1.26K READS!!! IM SO EXCITED THANKYOU!!!❤️
-Kayley