Chapter One

Arias POV:
     This is the last week of summer; the last week before all of us go off the college. Cece is in jail, so "A" won't follow us and ruin our college experience like she did our high school experience. Alison, Emily, and Hanna are all going to different schools, but Spencer and I are both going to Villanova together! We are even roommates! We were thinking about getting roommates we don't know so that we could make new friends, but we both plan on joining sororities, so we will make new friends there. Spencer's dad had to pull a few strings to get us as roommates, but he did it! We are both so happy that Team Sparia will get to stay together and spend all these amazing years of college as very close best friends like all of us girls have been for what feels like forever. Since most of us are separating for college, we are going to spend the whole week with each other. Hanna, Spencer, and I are hanging out with our boyfriends, too. Alison isn't dating anyone, and Emily had a new girlfriend, Abby, but they decided it was best for them to break up for college since they hadn't been together long anyway and long distance relationships were difficult. All five of us girls planned on going to the spa today, and then getting mani-pedi's. I had no idea what to wear so I dialed Spence. "Hello?", she answered. "Hey Spence! What are you wearing today?", I relplied. "A sundress and sandals", she said, "we will only have towels on at the spa and we need open toed shoes so when we get our toes painted so that they don't smudge." She was so smart, and always thought ahead; sometimes I wish I had her brain. "Good thinking Spencer! See you then", I said, and hung up. I looked at the clock- 9:45am! Hanna and I were meeting the other girls at the spa at 10:40 and I still haven't showered! I quickly jumped out of bed, grabbed a towel, and took the quickest shower I've taken since sleep-away camp when I was nine and they didn't have any hot water. To think that was almost ten years ago is crazy! Time really does fly.
       After my shower, I got dressed similar to how Spencer said. I wore a blue and navy paisley romper with halter straps and a pair of Tory Burch black platform flip flops. I then put on light makeup; foundation, mascara, and lip gloss and looked at the clock. It was 10:15. I quickly set my makeup with powder and started on my hair. I made a cute topknot bun with a few loose strands framing my face. I quickly curled those strands, then grabbed my taupe Kate Spade purse and brushed my teeth. It was now 10:32 so I grabbed a granola bar for the ride and peeked out the window. Hanna was just pulling up. As I was walking down the stairs, I got a text. I jumped, still frightened by "A", even though she is locked up in jail. It was from Hanna and it read, "I'm here. Hurry up or we're going to miss our appointment!" I clicked off my phone and hurried down the stairs and out the door.
    I opened her car door and say down, panting. Everything was tiring me out so quickly lately, probably from everything I've had going on with college preparation. "You okay?", Hanna asked, snapping me out of my thoughts. "Yeah, fine", I responded, "just a little fatigued." Hanna shrugged and drove away from my house. We pulled up to the spa and saw the rest of the girls walking in. "Hey girls!", Hanna squealed, excited to finally see them after we've all been so busy pre-packing so that we'd have nothing to do this week and we could all do fun things together. "Hi!", they responded as we all merged into one group.
     We walked into the spa right on time- 10:40am. The woman behind the front desk told us to wait on the sofas. About 10 minutes later, we were each given towels to change into and enjoyed our spa day. The women used nice scented lotions, but they irritated my skin a bit, which was strange because I have been here before and this has never happened. After we were done, we all paid and left to go to the nail salon. We all got mani-pedi's and decide to all go to Spencer's house afterwards.
     When we all arrived at Spencer's,  we watched a movie and talked. At about 5:00pm we were all having to much fun to leave, so we decided to all stay the night at Spencer's house. Her parents were on vacation and Melissa was back in London. I texted my mom that I was going to borrow a pair of Spencer's pjs and use the toothbrush I always leave here for when we have sleepovers.
     Later in the night, we all had a pillow fight. It was so much fun! Feathers were flying everywhere and we were all giggling and yelling. Before bed, i was in the bathroom and noticed a few bruises on my body that I didn't have before. They must be from the pillow fight, I thought, but how would I bruise so easily? I didn't say anything about it to the girls; bruises aren't a big deal! I'm just confused on my I got one from a pillow. I decided to forget about it and go meet the girls downstairs where they were about to play cards against humanity.
     Later, at about 1am, we were all just talking. "Aria, why are you so skinny?!", asked Hanna. "I wish I looked like you." "Yeah Aria, you're losing weight by the second! Do you even eat?!", Spencer joked. I just laughed along with them, but I had also noticed how much weight I had lost in the past month. I was eating normally and exercising no more than I ever have, so why was I getting so skinny? It wasn't the healthy, fit looking skinny either; I looked like a stray dog that hasn't eaten in a week. I decided that I would tell my mom about my fatigue, weight loss, and bruises when I got home.

Authors Note:
Hey! I'm Kayley! This is my new Sparia Fanfiction!! I don't know how often I'll be able to update, but I hope you like it! It will hopefully get more interesting in the next chapter. Please comment and vote!♡ 1110 words