"Are you okay? He said as he grabbed my arms and pushed my sleeves up. I winced when his hand ran over the wound on my left arm. His whole body tensed in reaction.

"I'm fine, besides it's not me you should be worried about, I heard Ally did some serious damage to your friend" I said with an evil glint in my eye. I was so happy when Ally told me she had beaten the crap out of Kael and that Cotton and Jake had both broken a sweat trying to drag her away from him. That asshole deserved it. I bet he only went to that party to stir shit with Cotton.

"He will live, It's you I'm worried about, is your mom home? Has she seen it?" he asked as he wrapped his arms around me and pulled me into a hug. It felt weird being this close to him. I was still angry with him, I definitely was not in the mood for some kiss and make up bullshit.

"You don't need to worry about me" I said as I pushed him away "I'm a big girl, I can look after myself, so go run back to your little girlfriend" I said putting emphasis on the little part "I hope she doesn't know you're here, She might attack me in the cafeteria tomorrow, oops no I forgot, She prefers bathrooms, much more private" I said sarcastically as I opened the door and started pushing him back out onto the front door step.

"I don't love her, I love you" Brian said pulling me into his arms and crashing his lips into mine. Instead of the happy butterflies I used to get when he kissed me, it was like we were magnets that repelled each other, I couldn't stand the feeling of his lips on mine, It sickened me.

Before I could even pull away from him I heard loud growls coming from behind Brian. Suddenly Brian was ripped away from me and flying out into my front yard.

"Get the fuck away from her" Noah barked.

"Noah?" I said, confused by his presence.

Noah pushed me back inside and pulled the door closed behind him without even looking at me. I tried to pull it open again but he must have been holding it closed or had put something there to prevent it from opening.

"Noah you better let me out right now!" I screamed before I tried pulling the door open again.

After a few more attempts I gave up and sprinted to the back door. I leapt off the back deck and bolted around the side of the house, almost slipping over on a muddy patch of grass on my way. When I reached my front yard I was shocked by the scene in front of me.

Noah and Brian were circling around each other, Growling and shaking, I could see that Noah was about to change into his wolf when I screamed "NO!" from where I stood. Noah stopped and looked up at me and that's when Brian lunged at him. They toppled over on the ground and rolled closer to where I stood. They were a tumbleweed of fur and flesh, teeth and fangs. I couldn't tell who was who and what was where.

I quickly ducked out of the way as they rolled around the corner and into my back yard.

"Noah, you can't! You'll kill him" I yelled, "Stop! Stop!" but it was too late, Noah had already broken away from Brian and had changed into his ginormous Silver wolf. I had never noticed the black sheen his fur had until now when the sun hit him.

"You know?" Brian said looking at me. Noah was standing on the other side of yard; his wolf was hunched over as if he was ready to launch himself at Brian any second, I managed to nod my head before Noah jumped into the air, heading straight for Brian. In a split second Brian shifted into a wolf slightly smaller than Noah's, of a similar colour but his coat was not as dark.

I stood there yelling at them to stop until I saw a splatter of blood flying through the air. I didn't stop to think I just ran. I don't know why I kept putting myself in this situation, but the only thing I could think to do was get in between Noah and Brian. They had both ended up on either side of my yard in the midst of all their fighting and flipping, but now they were both running at each other.