"Alright then." I said and an idea formed. "Kyungsoo, Kai."

"Ne hyung?" the two asked as I told them, "Kai, teleport Kyungsoo towards the other side. We have Xiu hyung, Chen, and Baekhyun here so I think we're good for now. And Kai, make sure to teleport back every once in a while. You're going to be our messenger so please don't forget that ok? I'm counting on you guys."

"I'll do that Luhan hyung. Soo hyung, let's go." Kai said as I watched them quickly 'poof' away.

"Lay, let's hurry there. I saw a few ships coming ahead and I think the other members need our help." I said as my younger Chinese member nodded and we took off.

Upon reaching the city, the entire floor and buildings were covered in a snowy wonderland. However, there were stiff bodies strewn around the cold ground; some were ours, some were theirs.

I spot a few lingering ships in the black sky with a large mass of snow and lightning heading towards another ship as it blasted it into pieces.

I was taken aback when an ear piercing scream filled the still air in addition with large mass of ice and snow flew towards the last remaining spaceship.

I ran faster, and Lay and I had found Xiu hyung, who looked very distraught as he stood near a black figure.

"Xiu-hyung!" Lay said, running towards his hyung.

"Lay, please help this woman and her child." Xiu hyung said and quickly escorted the black figure towards Lay. "Take her back to the palace and heal her. Luhan... help me find Chen and Baekhyun."

"Ge, you mean...." I looked at where Xiu ge was staring at, and my eyes widened. What happened to the tower?

"I-I got it." Lay stammered after peeking at the tower and gulped. He carries the woman and began to run into the distance without saying another word.

"L... Let's go find them. They're alive  right? I- I mean-"  I said, suddenly realizing that my friends were injured.

"They have to be. If they're not, their deaths are my fault." Xiu ge admitted.

"No. Ge don't say that. They might not be dead. Besides everyone knows how those two are part of the Beagle team and they'll never get caught like that. We should find them first." I said and tugged at hyung's hand.

I ran towards the rubble, slowing down as the chunks of metal were nearing my feet. Using my telekinesis, I raised the pieces of the tower and did not find two bodies.

"See? They're not here. Baekhyun and Chen must've escaped and went somewhere else to fight."

"If they're not here, then what's that?" Xiu hyung asked as I turned and saw what he was looking at.

My heart stopped.

Baekhyun's and Chen's protective suits were sitting on the white ground, filled with black ashes and silver blood