"I win, oppa."

__
"Wah!! We've finally arrive."

Yein shouts as she got out from the airport. Making Jungkook chuckle. They got outside to find the car their looking for using just a key car.

"It's so hard. This is so big!"

Exclaim Yein. Jungkook could only chuckle.

"Next time, let your oppa do it."

He say while snatching the car keys. Slowly, they walk every aisle while clicking on to the car key to get a beep sound.

Good thing that in a few aisle, they finally found the car.

The white beetle Volkswagen. Jungkook instantly brighten ups and got into the car. Yein got into the car too and starts to open compartments and looks inside.

"Oh!"

Yein shows Jungkook a box. When they opens it, they are a few props and a rope.

"3 foot challenge."

"Right... We haven't complete any of our dares. Let's do the 3 foot challenge today, on our way to one of our tourist spots. I'll go take a photo of you and the car."

Say Yein as she grabs camera and pose like a professional. With his model experience, he pose for the camera at the car. Making Yein smiles when Jungkook is acting mature.

"You look cute."

"What?"

Say Yein as she gives the to Jungkook. Jungkook turns the camera facing them. Grabbing Yein at her shoulder, he takes the picture. He also takes a picture with his head turn to make it look like he's kissing her temples.

"Should we call a hyung of mine to ask for tips on photography?"

"Good idea!"

Jungkook starts driving to a location on the GPS which states at the box is their hotel. The hotel is located near the Eiffel Tower. Even Jungkook and Yein got amaze.

"Woah! The view is outstandingly breathtaking

"Woah! The view is outstandingly breathtaking. Oppa! Look, the bathroom is so huge."

Yein excitingly roams around the room. Makes Jungkook grins and pulls Yein slowly.

"Yein, please. Don't act like this is the first time. We'll look some village couple."

#1: Haha! A village couple.

#2: They're so cute.

#3: I would just let her be, and say 'I'm your oppa~'

#1 & #2: Eyy...

"Oppa, go and call your friend."

Say Yein as she sits beside Jungkook on the bed. Jungkook takes out his phone and starts dialling to his hyung. He face-palmed when Yein's not beside him but is opening various compartments and still is amaze by all of that. He pats the space beside him. He nods his head when Yein points herself.

"Oh, hyung! You know that your photography skills are improving, right?"

"What do you want, Jungkook?"

"Hyung, can you suggest a better way to capture a picture seems me and Yein have to take few photos using the camera for our album."

"Like a wedding?"

"Yeah."

"It's not that hard, you just capture a picture of her when she seems beautiful, candids are good too. And going to trademarks and taking photos like in the shoot we've gone to is helpful too."

"Hello Suga Sunbae, is getting selfies okay?"

"Oh, hello Yein. Of course, it's much better if both of you seems romantic and close in the pictures."

"Thanks, hyung."

"Thank you, Suga Sunbae."

"Welcome, now, let me sleep!"

Suga hangs up before they could. Yein shows the rope they found earlier.

"Since the dare didn't state specifically where. Let's just do the challenge inside the hotel."

"Great!"

Jungkook and Yein sits on the bed beside each other. Jungkook goes and tie their foot together. Being the playful Yein, she pushes Jungkook to be lower and lower.

"Yah! I'm getting cramps."

"Haha... cramps."

Jungkook pouts and tackle Yein to a bear hug. Realizing the precious moment, Jungkook reach for the camera and takes a photo of Yein in his bear hug.

"Come on, try standing up!"

"Okay."

Yein holds Jungkook's hands and slowly march to match his steps. They walk together hand in hand to roam the room.

#3: Jungkook should hold Yein's waist.

#1: Aigoo! They're always something missing."

~Preview
"Should we make a wish list? So, at the future, we'll try doing it one by one."

"Good idea! What's first?"

"What oppa just said."

"Live broadcast?"

Yein nods her head as she clicks on the pen and writes it down neatly.