9. The Retrieval PT. 2

The group searched where Jungkook was taken for any clues as to where he would be. The only one who found something was the quiet Leo. He saw drag marks, well more like skid marks on the floor of the hospital. He followed them a little ways while the group was searching and it lead him to tire tracks in the mud since it rained that day. He quickly walked back to the group and tried speaking out but since when he speaks, he speaks low; no one could hear him. This ticked Leo off and he flipped N over and everyone looked at him spooked. They all looked at him and was quiet so that they can hear him speak.

"I found skid marks that lead to tire tracks." Leo said softly and pointed at the skid mark. Everyone followed where Leo had pointed and they all reached the end within a few seconds. They all looked around for another track and down the road they saw Taehyung. Jimin gasped when he saw Taehyung and Taehyung turned to them. 

"Did you really think you ditch me and leave me in the dark?" Taehyung asked them, and a few people stepped out of the shadows. Leo smacked his face softly when he saw Jin, Suho and Xuimin step into the lamp light. 

"You told him didn't you." Won Jin asked popping out of nowhere scaring Hoseok so much he was already up a tree complaining about how he hit his leg.

"It wasn't on purpose Won Jinnie, we were speaking together and I accidentally said it too loud and he heard us." Xuimin apologized bowing. Jin and Suho did the same since they were also at fault or at least thats how they felt.

Everyone sighed. "Well there goes our plan." Nam Joon said and everyone laughed a little but stopped when Jin glared at them. 

"Well, we need a new plan." Jin said placing his hand out open with his other arm beneath his elbow. 

Everyone gathered together, even Taehyung; creating a circle. 

"So, what do you guys plan?" Taemin asked. Nam Joon, Seokjin and Jong Jin all were thinking of something. 

"We know Jungkook was taken, but we don't know by who he was taken, if we find out who took him we can find out where he was taken by interrogating one of the people." A soft voice sounded out and when everyone turned towards it the persons orange hair stood out to everyone immediately.

"J-j-j-Jiyong!" Jimin freaked out at seeing the person he's had a crush on for the longest time. The 27 year old walked up to Jimin and covered his mouth. While everyone was shocked by his intelligence and it was like he could read their minds because he started laughing.

"I'm from the SAAIT." Jiyong said and some of the people who knew what it stood for nodded and the rest of them were dumbfounded. "It stands for Special Analysis And Intelligence Team." Jiyong said with a dead panned voice.

"Ohhhh." Most of them said all together. 

Jiyong uncovered Jimin's mouth after his brain exploded from staring at Jiyong to much. He then pulled out his laptop from the bag he had on his back and opened it typing extremely fast.

"So, we know that he was picked up in Black Dodge Ram 3500 ." Jiyong said then Jin halted him.

"Wait how do you know that? We never figured out or said what kind of car it is." He said and Jiyong pointed to the tire tracks.

"The trek of the tire is wide. There for it is a 215-65r15 Vogue Wide Trac Touring II Tire which belongs to a truck, and most importantly, I interviewed or interrogated everyone in this neighbor hood and they said a black truck with a ram on the front so I assumed its a 3500. Anymore questions?" Jiyong stated then asked and everyone were blinking their eyes in disbelief. 

"Wow, he's good." Jong Jin said and Jiyong beamed.

"Awe I'm getting recognition from my Boyfriend how sweet." He laughed and Jong Jin burst red. 

"Shh!" He covered Jiyongs mouth and Jimin groaned.

"Okay, so look up everyone who has a Black Dodge Ram 3500 around Seoul, there shouldn't be that many considering I don't think people here like trucks." Nam Joon said.

"Already finished. There are only 3 people in Seoul who own that kind of truck." Jiyong said typing. "The first person is Block B's Zico." Jiyong said then 

"You can scratch him of the list, he works in IT in Taehyungs company." He said and Jiyong nodded.

"The second one is Seon Joon." Jiyong said then continued. "And the third one is Oh Jung Kyu." He finished and Hoseok snapped his fingers.

"Seon Joon is the one, I know Jung Kyu, and its definitely not him. I've never heard of Seon Joon before." He said thinking then Sungjin opened his mouth.

"I do. Back in College there was a person named Park Seon Joon and he confessed to Jungkook, but Jungkook turned him down because he was dating.." Sungjin said.