7. Taken

Previously on 'The Bodyguard'
----
   Taehyung was still angry for some reason and it even scared him, for only god knows why, he was pissed at Jungkook, he didn't care if Jung Hyun got stabbed because he treated Jungkook like a piece of shit until Taehyung himself said something and that's really horrible especially for someone as adorable and protecting as Jungkook; even though Jungkook almost killed him twice.
----
   "Kai HELP!" After Tao yelled a bunch of the EXO members including Kai, woke up and rushed over to hold Kyungsoo back.
----
"Well then, let's go and do what we must for today, and though I don't recommend doing this with that wound, well.... wounds... I think this will help you." Myungsoo said looking at Jungkook and smiling. Jungkook smiled back at Myungsoo and they walked out of the hospital room and up to the roof; as soon as they walked out of the room, Taehyung opened his eyes...

"What did he say?"
----
Chapter 7. Taken:

Taehyung sat up in a daze; He stared at the wall his mind wandering in a million places. He kept thinking about what Jungkook said... repeatedly 'I need to be stronger Hyung, I can't be this weak around him, every time I see him in danger I get weak, how do you expect me to guard him like this? I'm afraid I may get killed and won't be able to protect him anymore, I'm afraid I will get him killed because I can't protect him.' The words echoed in his head like voices would in a steep cave. He looked at everyone sleeping together and wondered to himself... just how did he hurt Jungkook, that's three people or maybe more that said he had hurt Jungkook, Jung Hyun, Kyungsoo, and Jin I think at one point said it also.

Taehyung shook his head ridding himself of his thoughts; standing up, he walked over to the door and stepped out into the hall way; he then closed the door behind him, looking down the long corridor, one way led to the surgery rooms, another led to the ICU and the last one led to the waiting room, but that wasn't what Taehyung was looking for; he was looking for the roof and after wandering around a little bit, he found the stair case that led up to the roof. He then walked up the 12 floor staircase all the way up to the 12th floor from the 1st floor but since he walks up the stairs almost every day at the company he was used to it and once he reached the roof he heard clinging of metal on metal and a whole lot of grunts; While him being as curious as he is, he opened the door to the roof and what he saw surprised him greatly.

It was raining out, and Jungkook was drenched with water, along with Myungsoo who was in the same state. Both of them were holding swords and breathing heavily, Myungsoo was breathing heavier than Jungkook and Taehyung thought that weird since Jungkook was injured.

"You've gotten better." Myungsoo said and Jungkook let out a laugh, but not a normal laugh... this laugh sent chills up and down Taehyung's spine, he doesn't know weather it was a good chill or a bad chill.

"Or you've gotten worse L." Jungkook said and Myungsoo laughed also but his laugh was normal to Taehyung, so he tilted his head confused why he only got chills when Jungkook laughed...

"That's true, I haven't had many opportunities to use my sword much, I've been too busy with Tuan, I mean Mark." Myungsoo laughed sheepishly blushing.

"Well now, should we continue?" Jungkook asked and Myungsoo smiled then nodded.

The next thing Taehyung knew was the two of them were sword against sword staring each other in the eyes. The one thing that Taehyung noticed was the change in Jungkook's eyes, he can't explain how he knew that the look in Jungkook's eye was different, but he could just... tell. They exchanged blows back and forth dozens of times, and a lot of times Jungkook surprised Taehyung. He did flips in midair and a bunch of hand flips; you know...starting with a handstand then flipping backwards into a standing position and a bunch of other acrobatics that Taehyung didn't know Jungkook knew how to do. Well thinking about it, Taehyung doesn't know that much about Jungkook.