Chapter 13 - part 1

First time Chapter 13

Holy balls, thank you so much for 4k reads and 50 votes. I love you so much ok ily <3

............................

After a couple more rounds of truth and dare, we decided to watch a movie. We got up of our throw pillows and stretched a little. As I looked down I noticed that Ben still had a grip on my hand.

"Hey Ben" he looked up at me innocently, "you know you can let go now"

"Oh yeah sorry" I watched as his cheeks flushed red as he sheepishly pulled his hand away. I smiled at him and he smiled back, still with a little tint of red in his cheeks.

"Hey Rosie, come up I wanna show you something" before i could reply to Peyton I found myself being quickly dragged up the stairs. I sighed giving in, as it was no use trying to fight it. She gets what she wants, she's like my mother. Once she had finally pulled me up to her desired location, a huge grin appeared on her face. We were stood on the terrace over looking a view of the city.

I turned to look at her "Peyton this is beautiful" she laughed and gestured me to look down. I looked down to see a pool glistening in the moonlight.

"Are we gonna go in?" I asked her even though i knew the answer. She nodded her head quickly as she pulled me away. I'm getting real tired of your shit Peyton. Stopping at her room, she rushed inside and started browsing through her draws. Her face lit up as she finally stopped.

"Here wear this" I looked at the red two piece she held between her fingers and almost threw up in disgust.

"No no no no no no" I repeated while backing away.

"Why not its your size, and it's tres adorable" she said in a high street French accent.

"I know, but it's a sleepover not a playboy party" My words put Peyton's lips in a straight line.

"Rosie I haven't got any one pieces, and everyone else is gonna wear one pleeeeassseee" her once straight lips were twisted into to a grin while her bottom lip stuck out like a sore thumb. I looked away, I was not giving in.

"Pleeeeassseee" she got closer and her constant pleads got longer and louder.

"FINE" dammit.

"Yay here you go put it on" she tossed me the slutty excuse for a swimming costume and pushed me into the bathroom.

I sat in the bathroom for a while questioning whether I should wear it or not. Jack was out there and so were the other boys. Great. My thoughts were interrupted by loud knocks on the door.

"ROSIE ARE YOU DONE, EVERYONE'S READY" Peyton's voice wandered through the room. I sighed.

"NOT YET" I got up of the closed toilet seat, and I began to put it on.

I stood in front of the mirror contemplating my image. It wasn't that bad, the bottoms weren't too tight on me or too loose. And the top wrapped my body perfectly, not making me look slutty or like a rebellious nun.

"Rosie are you done?" A quieter voice came through the door, but nonetheless it was Peyton.

"Yeah Peyton I'm done" the door was pushed open before I could even finish my sentence.

"Oh my god Rosieeee, you look great", I smiled at her a little, "now come one they're already in the pool" she handed me a large top and I quickly put it on.

Peyton was right everyone was already in the pool, even Jack, who was amusing himself by splashing Ben a little harder than the others. I sighed as I sat back on one of the deck chairs that were laid out.

"Oh no no, you're coming in the pool" I sighed and let Peyton pull me to the pool.

I tried to get in at an angle where the boys couldn't see me but it didn't work. I took off my overtop which made me receive stares from Cameron Ben and Spencer.Jack didn't look at me, but instead he was giving the most intense look to spencer. If looks could kill spencer would have died right there.

I quickly got in the pool after taking of my over layer and 5 seconds later I was bombarded by splashing. I tried splashing back but I was too busy being hit on the face with water to react.