First Time A Cameron Boyce fanfiction

Hey :)!. This is my fan fiction about Cameron Boyce :). If you don't know who he is, he's currently playing "Luke" on a Disney show called "Jessie" but he has also made other appearances in movies such as Grown ups and mirrors etc... Well I hope you like it. It gets better (I think) :)

...............................................................

"ROSIE, WAKE UP OR ELSE ILL GET THE HOSE" oh the sweet sound of my mothers voice in the morning. I grunted as I felt cold shivers run down my spine as the blanket was pulled of me. I sighed while I buried my head in my pillow as I whispered to myself

"One more day, then no school for 6 weeks" those words brought a smile to my face as I rolled out of bed.

I stomped over to the bathroom mirror taking in my reflection. My hair had started to fall from the bobble that I had put in and my eyes were still half closed. I grabbed my toothbrush from the shelf as I mounted some toothpaste over it before brushing it against my teeth. After that was done I turned the tap letting a pool of water form in the cup of my hands. Not forgetting to add soap I splashed the water over my face letting me feel a bit more awake. I walked back into my room and towards my uniform which was carefully laid out on the edge of my bed. I slowly removed my striped pyjamas before putting on the bottle green trousers along with the white blouse and a green jumper and blazer. As much as I loved the colour green this was just too much. I sighed as I took a look at myself in the mirror. It was safe to say that I looked like a poorly decorated Christmas tree.

*at school*

I sighed as I pushed past a load of puffed up barbie dolls with at least 3 inches of make up caked onto their faces. You'd think at an all girls school, girls wouldn't try so hard but no. They all seemed to think that they had a chance with the sixth formers. Even the yr 7s batted an eyelash or two when they walked past. Me on the other hand couldn't care less about what the sixth formers thought of me.

I felt a drop of rain hit my nose as I looked up towards the sky. I saw big grey clouds forming in the distance or as mrs nucky (my geography teacher) would call them, cumulonimbus clouds. I rushed over to the English block, my books gripped tightly to my chest. I swung open the green door (what's with it with this school and green) to be greeted by dozens of posters to advertise the school play. I've always wanted to be in the school play , I sing and act a little, but my stage fright would beg to differ. I ran up the stairs and towards my form room. I opened the door to two familiar faces, Grace and Lacey. They were both part of the "populars" don't get me wrong they really nice and welcoming and we would often share a word or two when in the same classes. But I didn't really situate myself with the populars instead I slouched over to the back of the room and took my seat next to the radiator.

"Good morning" I took my gaze of my bag and turned to face Grace.

"Any plans for the summer" I shook my head as I knew for a fact that I would spend these holidays on twitter and watching videos all the way from the janoskians to Disney.

" oh well, me and Emma are going to the Himalayas with our families" she smiled as she pushed her long blonde hair out of her face. Emma wasn't just another popular she was more like the leader being the most popular girl in year 8. She had a reputation for possibly going out with more guys than any other 13 yr old. Oh and that's not all, Emma was not at all a virgin. Having lost it when she was in year 7 to some guy who barely reaches my shoulder, but she wasn't at all a mean person . If you were nice to her she was nice to you.

I turned to face the clock,3:14. That minute seemed to drag on for ages. Until finally the bell rang leaving my to grasp onto my ears. Note to self: next year do not sit next to the bell. I stood up as the teacher dismissed us, I walked out only to be jumped on by Elle and Ikra. They were my best friends even though we had only met in yr 7. "Last day" Ikra said while she clapped her hands together excitedly. I smiled at her. As we boarded the bus. Elle and I took our seats on the bus as we waved our goodbyes to Ikra through the glass window.

The bus ride consisted of us talking about the walking dead, Silent hill, Dead rising, basketball and the new black ops. What can I say we were just what society would class as tomboys having been called that for the past 5 years of my life, I had learnt to accept it, I Rosie Drake was a tomboy.

"So do you still like that Cameron guy?"

" wait what? How did you know about him" she gestured to my phones lock screen. It was a picture of him and his dog. Oops.?

" look Rosie, we're friends you can tell me stuff like that, like when I told you I liked Ross Lynch" she laughed to herself.

"Yeah I guess I was just embarrassed cause he lives on the other side of the world and would never even take a second glance at someone like me"

"Aye you never know" she gave me a smile before winking.

...............................................................

Ok I know Cameron wasn't in this chapter but its kinda like a getting to know the character sort of chapter. :). I hope you like it so far. You can me me a comment on how I did all constructive criticism is welcome :).

Sixth form: It's basically two final years at school for people from the ages 16-18 who are studying for the A or AS levels.

That's all I think. Sorry it's short ;/ .