"Don't worry baby, I'll be gentle" (19)

*THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS MATURE THEMES AND LANGUAGE, NOT APPROPRIATE FOR -13, PLEASE READ AT OWN RISK* This chapter also contains a lot of character development :)

"oh yeah, Ben is staying over tonight" Spencer shouted from across the hall.

I immediately turned to look at Peyton as if it were a natural reflex, only to see her light blue eyes darting across my face searching for a certain emotion. I, myself didn't know what this emotion was, other girls my age would kill to spend a night with their boyfriend, so it must be a good thing right? Peyton smiled at me as she linked my left arm with her right.

"hmm I don't trust him, but did the suffragettes let a man ruin their  sleepover night?" she exclaimed as she clenched her fist in the air "feminism will prevail!" she shouted so loud that it caused a ringing in my ears, disabling me from even thinking about Peyton's obscured view on feminism and history. She dragged me over to the couch and shoved aside all of the crisp packets and xbox controllers, as she muttered under her breath something about how pig-ish boys are. She sat me on the floor while she sat on the couch, so I was sitting in between her legs. She grabbed a brush from her bag and began combing out my blonde waves. 

"babe, You're my best friend don't forget I will always be there for you" she said as she sighed 

"How could I ever forget sistas before mistas" I giggled as peyton hugged me from behind. She finished brushing my hair and began to braid it. 

"Rosie?" I mumbled yes, as I shoved my face with more crisps that I had took from the boys leftovers (hey I couldn't let good food go to waste when people are dying of starvation!!!) "I have something to tell you, its about Jack" I immediately turned around yanking my braid from her hands in the process as cheesy puffs coated the perimeter of my mouth.

"YOU FANCY JACK?" I practically shouted.

"shhh my parents are upstairs, and no I don't fancy him, I like him" she fiddled with the ends of her hair, and I didn't have the heart to tell her they both mean the same thing.  I crawled onto the couch next to her in a haste, as a smirk danced upon my lips. "I just love the way he smiles with his tongue pressed in between his teeth, or how he laughs so outrageously not afraid of what other people think of him, his eyes squint when he smiles reminding me of a flock of a thousand blue birds on a cloudy white morning" my smirk grew larger at Peytons cheesiness but at the same time part of me wanted to throw up. "why are you smiling like you just farted you creep?" she smacked me across the head causing my face to shrink up in pain. 

"its just so cute, and ow by the way" I rubbed my hand against my head.

"Its not cute its terrible, I know he likes Debby and he will never like me back!" she exclaimed as she rested her head on my lap. I rubbed her back as we sat in silence for a while.

The silence was soon tainted as the boys came running in, Spencer was flapping a DVD in his hands. 

"Move aside ladies, Terminator 3 coming through" Ben shouted as he jumped onto the grey Berber and sat with his back pressed against the couch. Spencer went to put the DVD in, as Peyton and I watched in awe.

"what do you think you're doing" Peyton scowled as she lifted her head from my lap. "We were going to watch the vow" 

"the vow is lame, plus you've seen it like one hundred times" Spencer said calmly as his continued to fuss about with the DVD remote.

"and you've seen the terminator like one hundred and one times!" Peyton said with a smirk on her face as she grabbed the remote off him. Their prolonged argument meant I had to zone out to avoid a headache, but before I felt a tap on my bare left leg. I looked down to see Ben tapping a seat next to him, I went to sit next to him immediately, trying to avoid suspicion from hesitation. He pulled me in closer to him and smiled at me. 

"Rosie baby, you're not mad at me right?" he tried to get in through the sibling battle royale. I shook my head a little too vigorously. "Good, because I don't know what I would do without my number one girl." He placed his hand on my chin and tilted my head to face him. " I love you babe" these four words contained so much love and beauty yet I couldn't see an ounce of either on his face. He brushed my hair behind my ears and pulled my face closer to his, before pressing his cold lips against mine. 

"EW cut it out, I've had way to much food for this!" Spencer shouted as he jumped onto the couch behind us with Peyton following shortly after. I pulled away as 'Terminator 3' flashed up on the screen. "I told her Ryan Gosling was in it" Spencer whispered leaning in-between Ben and I . We both laughed slightly. Ben put his arm around my shoulder as the film started.

One hour into the film, I turned to see Spencer and Peyton sprawled over each other on the couch both snoring in sync, I nudged Ben to show him. He turned and laughed before pulling out his phone and taking a snapchat for his story. He put his phone in his pocket and turned his body so it was facing me. "hmm at least now we get some alone time" a smirk grew on his lips while he leaned in closer, once again pressing his lips against mine, but this time they were not as soft as I remembered. He pushed his body up against me, as his tongue traced my bottom lip begging for entrance, I opened my mouth slightly but he pushed it open wider as his tongue entered my mouth. I felt his hand press up slight under my shorts, I pulled away scared to go any further. "what's wrong babe" he asked clueless.

"nothing, can we just watch the film?"I asked avoiding eye contact. He turned and grabbed the remote from under Spencer and turned the screen off without hesitation. He looked at me. " I just don't want to right now"

"ugh is this because of the whole party thing?" he grunted " I thought you weren't mad" 

"I'm not mad, I'm just uncomfortable with this" I said looking away from him. I heard him laugh slightly.

"Don't worry baby, I'll be gentle, lets go upstairs" He said as his hand moved further up my thigh before I quickly swatted it away. "ugh why are you being such a frigid bitch?" He shouted out loud but not loud enough to wake anyone up. I looked at him in astonishment, before I got up to leave. He stood up after me. "Don't you dare" he exclaimed as he ran up towards me before pushing me against the wall. His hot breath was evident against my skin as it rendered me in a state of awe. His hand pressed up against my face as he began to slightly kiss my neck tugging at the skin. His other hand worked its way down my body. As it got closer to the belt of my shorts he whispered "listen, you're mine, all fucking mine alright?" his hot, raspy breath beating against my ear. His right hand began to slip into my shorts, thus snapping me out of my trance as I began to push away.