I love you ‍❤️‍‍

"You could have kill me!".

"But I didn't".

Michael groan and started running in Lucas' direction who's cocky smirk dropped and was now running into the house screaming for Eli.Lucas wasn't fast but Michael couldn't catch up with him since his leg was injured from a practice fight with Jack.Now Lucas almost took his head off while they were training.

Lucas like to train with them.Eli doesn't make him fight but he allows him to do things they do only if he can manage it.It wasn't really an accident that he almost took Michael's head off.The man was making fun on his hickeys earlier.

"When I catch you I'm Ganna rip-".

"ELIJAH!".Lucas yelled running over to the fiancé staying behind the man as Michael came in view.

"You little-hey boss".Michael stop smiling like nothing was wrong.

"Why are you chasing my angel?".Eli ask ruffling Lucas' hair who smile sweetly and innocently up at him.

"Well your angel almost took my head off".Michael scold.

"No I didn't".Lucas pout.

"You didn't?oh please".Michael cross his arms.

"Lucas did you?".Eli ask

"Yes".Lucas said head down he knew better than to lie to Eli.

"See!".Michael smirk ignoring Lucas' death glares.

"Apologize ".

"I'm sorry".Lucas mumbled

"You too".Eli told Michael who was smiling.

"What did I do?".he ask

"You had to do something".

Michael huff but apologize then limped away.

Lucas was still pouting,he let go of Eli and went into the living room turning on the tv.He turned on Netflix and picked up on where he left off on shameless.Eli was busy with Joe he wanted to keep Lucas's company but he had to finished his work.The entire house was busy today. While watching shameless Lucas decided to text his friend.It was the only thing he could do when he was alone since no one wanted to do sixteen year old stuff with him.

Kidlucas😻:Hayloo

D-Danny:Sup sweet cheeks

Kidlucas😻:Bored asf

D-Danny: where is everyone

Kidlucas😻:Busy,with stupid things

D-Danny:Friends,Boyfriend?

Kidlucas😻:Working,I'm mad at him right now

D-Danny: haha why? you talk about him a lot

Kidlucas😻:Yes but he's been busy all day and doesn't stay with me for more than five minutes

D-Danny:What is he busy with?

Kidlucas😻:Some trucks loaded with I don't give a fuck

D-Danny:Haha you're too funny,where?

Kidlucas😻:Behind the alley near Walmart

Lucas didn't stop to think he was giving out too much information .He just needed someone to talk to and if that's how he would keep the conversation going he would.