Meeting the house

Lucas woke up from an amazing scent. A smile tug on his lips and he tried to move closer to the scent. Strong and warm arms tighten around Lucas making his eyes snap open. He push at Eli's chest trying to get out of his grip although he really didn't want to, he just thought it was the right thing.

"You're too weak love".Eli mumbled eyes still close.

"Let go". Lucas said.

"Let's sleep some more". Eli said pulling Lucas closer.

Lucas sighed and close his eyes again.

When they woke up Lucas put on his robe and went into the walk in closet.It was bigger than the bathroom.You could misplace it for a small apartment.

It had clothes Lucas' size on one side with shoes on the other and couches while the other sides had Eli's clothes.Lucas picked out a red basketball short and a white T-shirt and brought it back to the room.

"Your underwears are in that drawer".Eli pointed to one of the drawer.

"You really planned for me?".

"Yep".Eli replied popping the P.

Lucas roll his eyes and went into the bathroom putting on his clothes and brushing his teeth.He then sat patiently on the bed for Eli to finish.He didn't want to leave the room and then end up dead.

Eli came back and took Lucas hand,surprisingly his hands were soft and Lucas enjoyed the feeling.They head down the stairs and into the large sitting room where about twenty people stood as soon as they saw Eli and Lucas.

"Boss".They said in unison.

Lucas look at them weirdly.

"This is my fiancé Lucas Mathews the one I told you to expect soon".

Lucas felt his cheeks heating up at the word fiancé.He look around the people seeing they were in groups.Maids dress in uniforms chefs in white and a gardener and some dangerous looking men.

Eli took Lucas' hand and led him over the maids.

"It's a pleasure to meet you sir Lucas".They all said in unison.

"Uh um it's nice to meet you too".Lucas replied looking at Eli who only smile before walking over to the chefs.

"Nice to meet you sir Lucas".

"You guys too".

"Hi sir Lucas".

"Hi".Lucas replied to the gardener.

Lucas took a good look at the men that stood in front of him.He glared at the last one before kneeing the guy in the private area.The guy groan holding his area and dropping to his knees.The rest look at Lucas in surprise while Eli as usual enjoyed Lucas' action.

"I told you not to put him to sleep".

Everyone turn and look at the person the voice belong to.It was Joe the guy from the front of the car and the one that watched Lucas while Eli wasn't there.

Joe wave his hand and everyone went their own way.Joe gave Eli a paper before he turn and smile at Lucas.

"This is Joe,he's my best friend and hitman and will guard you whenever I'm not around".