DADDY⛓

Lucas 😻😻😻😻

Lucas woke up from the sound of a heart beating.He open his eyes and saw he was laying on Eli's chest.One more thing Lucas know about Eli now is that he loves to cuddle.Lucas tried to move out of Eli's grip.....on his ass by trying to roll off him,it didn't work though.

"Where are you going?".Eli ask rubbing Lucas ass eyes still close.

"To showe- ah".Lucas moan when Eli squeeze his ass

He buried his face in Eli's chest embarrass.Eli then kiss his hair and roll them over.He lick Lucas' neck then suck on his skin.Lucas let out a loud shaky moan and Eli pulled back getting off him and going into the bathroom.

"Let's go shower".

Lucas sat there dumbfounded before he huff and got up following Eli into the bathroom.He saw Eli sitting in the hot tub with a cigarette in his mouth.He look over at Lucas and motioned him into his lap.Lucas slowly walked over slowly stepping into the tub and slowly sitting between Eli's leg.Eli sighed and pulled Lucas back on his chest with one hand.

"I love the feeling of your skin against mine".

Eli kiss Lucas' neck.He close his eyes when Eli's hand went down to his member.His breath hitch in his throat when the older guy started stroking him.Lucas bit his lip and tried to push Eli's hand away but when he put his hand over Eli's he added more pressure.He moan out loud making Eli smirk and attack his neck.Leaving hickey's from there to the back of his ears.Eli pump his c*ck faster and Lucas breathe heavier.

"El-Eli I'm ganna I-Eli".Lucas didn't finish the sentence he let out a loud groan before releasing into Eli's hand and also in the water.He open his eyes and tried to control his breathing.He couldn't believe he let a man touched him.A man he had just known,he came from that man's hand and liked it.

Lucas stood shirtless in front of the mirror.Staring at the thousand hickeys from his ears to his chest.How is he suppose to go around the house without anyone seeing them.He put his shirt on and it did hide the ones on his neck.He huff and walked away.Even though he wanted to hide them he was glad to have them there.He was glad Eli marked him.

As Lucas open the door he saw Joe,he quickly covered his neck but Joe had already glimpse them.

"Good morning princess".Joe said smirking.

"Uh..morning Joe is everything-".

"Everything is fine Eli sent me to get you".Joe smile cheekily.

Lucas nod and walked in front of Joe not removing his hand.He smile at everyone which they greeted him back when he made it down the bottom floor.Eli was leaning against the frame to the dining room,talking on his phone.When Lucas turn around Joe was gone.He remove his hand and went up to Eli.

Eli's face lit up when he saw his hickeys on his boy's neck.Lucas cheek heat up and he look down at the ground.

"Call you back in an hour".Eli hang up his phone slipping it in his back pocket and touch Lucas' neck.

"You look so beautiful angel".Eli whispered

"Yea right".Lucas scoff although he liked the comment.

After breakfast Eli showed Lucas around starting with the outside from the tall thick white walls to the watchman's tower.They went to the garden where the gardener told Lucas about the flowers.Then out to the pool where some men were cleaning their guns.They went to the picnic area and surprising Lucas a swing set was out there.