Replacement

D-Danny:Well what a friend you are

Kidlucas😻:I'm sorry,I was busy

D-Danny:Are you busy now?

Kidlucas😻:No

Lucas didn't wanted to text the boy but he didn't want to hurt his feeling also.So every now and then when Eli wasn't around him he would text the boy.Just so he knew they were still friends.Lucas was in the living room with some of the guys watching the game.He was only here because he was trying to fit in and because Eli was busy outside.

When the game got really boring he got up and decided to go outside where he knew Eli was just so he could see the man.He wouldn't admit it but Eli made him happy,it was kind of crazy how he felt safe in the arms of the most dangerous man.Eli was truly the best thing that have ever happened to him.Three weeks ago when he first arrived here he hated the man now if Eli was away for too long he would go crazy.

Lucas walked down the stairs and through the garden around the quiet side .If Eli didn't wanted to be in the house he would come out here with Joe or if he want to spend time with Lucas but do not want to go on the road.

Lucas saw Eli and Joe standing by the rose bushes.Eli's back was turn to him but Joe didn't see him either.

"What if she comes back again?".Joe ask

"She won't,I doubt she knows where we are I do regret not killing her though".Eli sighed

"She will come back Eli,you dumped a crazy ass woman then replace her with Lucas she knows.She just don't know you're aren't living in Texas anymore".

"Look,Danielle won't do anything.She has nothing to do with my men not returning from their task and I didn't replace her with Lucas.I just remembered him after I left her".Eli shrug putting his hands in his pockets.

Lucas wasn't sure how to react,he didn't want them to know he was there but he wanted to shout at both of them.He wanted to beat the crap out of Eli but everyone knew that can only happen in his dreams.

Joe went to talk again but stop when he saw Lucas.He motioned Eli to look behind him and when he did as usual he kept a blank face.Lucas glare before storming away.He couldn't believe he was a replacement.

"Lucas stop".Eli demand but Lucas didn't stop though he continue on his way to no where.

"I said.Stop".

Lucas did stop but pulled out his gun from his waist and pointed it at Eli.The man had given him the golden gun when he learnt how to shoot better,now that same gun was pointing at Eli's chest.

"Babe,lower the gun".Eli demand in his softest voice.

Lucas eyes water and he hesitate but slowly lowered the gun.

"My fiancé pointing a gun at me wow".Eli chuckled

"I hate you".lucas hiss then went to walk away again.

Eli grab his hand and pulled him to his chest.Tears fell from Lucas' eyes and soak a spot in Eli's shirt.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to make you cry but please just listen to me".

"I hate you".Lucas hiss through a sob in Eli's chest.

"You don't".

"Why do you think that?".

"Because you're crying,you don't cry over someone you hate.You care when you cry".Eli whispered to the boy.

"I hate you".Lucas mumbled again and Eli smile into the boy's hair.