He brings his face to mine and opens his eyes, letting me gaze right into those green pearls. His eyes are dilated more than I've ever seen, and I know I would take this pain over and over just to feel like this. I feel so connected, a connection so strong that I feel so new and alive.

The emotions running through those brilliant jade wonders of his as they look into mine unleashes those tears from my eyes. I love him, without a doubt, and through everything, absolutely everything we've been through in this short time, I know he loves me too. No matter what happens, I will always know that in this moment he was everything to me. I will never, ever, regret waiting this long. Not sleeping with Jacob was the best decision I've ever made.

I can see that it is taking everything in Harry to control himself right now, to keep this pace for me, and it makes me love him so much more. Time is lost as he moves in and out of me, and I can't resist kissing him. I kiss on his neck and that spot under his ear that we have in common that drives us both crazy.

"You are doing so good for me, baby. Oh God...I love you so much," he shivers over me, moaning my name.

I've gotten used to this, and it doesn't really hurt anymore. Is it uncomfortable? Yes, I still feel a sting when he pushes into me. I start to kiss his neck like he did to me, and finally tug on his hair, something I know he's been waiting for.

"I–I love you, Harry," I manage to get out.

I earn a moan from him, as he leans in to bring his swollen lips to kiss me. "Baby, I'm almost—"

I kiss his neck, repeating a pattern that he uses on me. Harry's eyes never leave mine as he rides out his high, promising me his unconditional love as he gently falls on top of me, his body tensing and relaxing. I feel his heart thumping against my chest and I kiss the damp top of his head. After a moment, his chest stops it's heaving and he lifts himself up, pulling out of me and I can't help but wince at the sudden emptiness. I wait for him to clean off and he climbs back over me.

"Are you okay? How was it? Do you feel okay?" Harry's eyes search my face, his vulnerability surfacing.

"I'm okay," I assure him, brushing my hand up and down his arm. I press my legs together to try and ease the pain and cover myself up with the duvet. I really don't feel like moving.

"Was...was it how you expected?" he sweeps his hair off his forehead, leaning on his elbow next to me.

"Better, actually," I reply with honesty. With everything, this was more amazing than I expected. "What about you?"

"Oh, baby that was perfect, you did so good for me, angel."

I can see the relief in him from my reaction to what we just did, and he smiles. I'm relieved more than I realize, that he thinks I did okay. He looks pleased, and I couldn't be happier. Harry presses his lips against my forehead before suddenly getting up from his position and sitting up.

I sit myself up, wincing from my pain. "Harry?"

Harry holds up a finger to me, before sneezing. Then sneezing again...and again.

"Harry, are you okay?" I laugh, as he rises from the bed and covers himself with his boxers from the floor, reaching for a tissue to blow his nose. I start to joke, "So, having sex with me gives people allergies?"

He shakes his head and laughs, pulling up his boxers as he throws away the used tissue. "Not quite, love. I think...it was just being out...out.." Harry interrupts himself by sneezing. "Dammit," he curses, "outside. I'm fine though, love."

I'm joined on the bed by this repeatedly sneezing man and he covers himself in the duvet with me, pulling my back to his chest. I feel his body on mine and it is still hot and sweaty...too hot and sweaty. If I've already cooled down, he should have.