Chapter 11: Scare me

Start from the beginning

"What if I want to scare you like that?" He said inching closer to me. A mysterious smirk on his face.

"Um, what?" I said. He was standing hovering over me. I questioned him. Why are you... He wrapped his arms around my waist. My breath hitched.

"What if I want to scare you like that?" He repeated again. And nuzzled his head into my neck. I stopped breathing. Uh. Uh. Uh.

"T-Thomas." I stuttered a bit. With a very breathily voice.

"Answer the question." He said. His breath fanning over my skin. He kissed my neck. I closed my eyes. Why am I letting him do this?

"I-I what w-was the question?" I asked. He chuckled. Wait. Never... Never mind.

"N-never mind. Scare me? I mean why?" I questioned.

"I could show you so many things." I opened my eyes. I pulled back from his touch.

'Whoa.'

Horny little boy.

"Hold up. I am not a friends with benefits girl." I said. Raising my hands in the air showing no. Sorry. I'm not. I guess he found this extremely amusing. Cause he looked like he was going to fall in laughter. Damn.

"No Trinity. No. I meant I could show you things. So many—"

"Thomas!" I heard my brothers raging voice speak through the closed door. He glanced at the source, then back to me rolling his eyes. He wrapped his arm around my waist. Pulling me close.

Immediately I squirmed under his touch.

"So many things you wanna take that deal?" He asked quickly whispering a little. Why? What? I stared in his eyes.

"What would you show me?" I asked slowly. Confused taken aback by all of this.

"Thomas where are you?" I heard my brothers voice again through the still shut door. He ran his hands down my body. He was too cute to be an idiot.

"Your world's desire." He exclaimed a smirk on his lips.

"You don't know me." I stated simply. He chuckled.

"Isn't that the fun part? Are you adventurous? Are you closed off? Are you intelligent? Are you stupid? Who are you, Trinity?" He asked. Hovering over me. His tall body standing over my— I guess medium sized one. His hazel eyes twinkled, the brown contrasted the yellow making the perfect star. If his eyes were a star. His soft hand met my cheek. Soft as a feather I swear—

"Who are you?" He asked again. A grin placed against his lips. I was frozen. Till he stopped to glance at something below my eyes. I knitted my eye brows.

"Thomas." I heard the door open. But Thomas' lips were already attached to mine.

'What is happening? What is happening? He just kissed you? He kissed you! He kissed us! Oh my god!'

"Adventurous Trinity." I heard Thomas whisper.

"Trinity!" I pulled away because of my brother staring at us wide-eyed. Catching whatever this was. I glanced back wide-eyed at him then Luke.

"Luke I can explain," I said inching closer to him. Hands in the air, trying to calm him down.

'What the fuck.'

"Thomas." He exclaimed. As if going to kill him. Fuck, wait.

"Wait, Luke. I did that. I pulled him towards me cause I— cause I like his face." I lied. If my brother's really stupid. He'll buy it.