9: We're Almost Eaten by 9-foot Imbeciles

9: We're Almost Eaten By 9-foot Imbeciles

Wait you little shits!

I jumped over a bunch of things to try and catch up to the three men. I turned around and collided with something.

"Ugh!" I cried as I fell on my ass.

"Andiel! Are you okay?" Someone whispered.

I looked around and Kili was on his ass too.

"I'm alright," I whispered.

Fili was carrying two bowls of supper in his hands.

"Where's Bilbo? And why are we whispering?" I asked him.

Kili whispered, "Come!"

We stood up, and he grabbed my hand. Fili followed behind us, and we were running through the woods back to the Company.

"Bilbo's been taken my trolls!" Kili exclaimed.

My eyes widened, "Bilbo was WHAT?! We have to go and save him!"

I turned to run back, but Kili stopped me.

"What happened to the hobbit?!" Thorin said concerned.

Fili replied, "Well he, um, got taken by trolls."

"What?! Lead us!" Thorin commanded.

"Andiel and I are going to diverge the trolls away from Bilbo and you guys can go and save him," Kili said and I looked down at him.

Dwalin instantly shut it down, "And risk losing you two? No out of the question."

"It has to be done!" Fili input.

Dwalin caved in and soon Kili and I ran together ahead of everyone else.

"Scared?" He whispered when we saw the trolls and Bilbo in sight.

"Slightly, you?" I bit my lip and looked at him.

He said, "Not in the slightest."

I smiled, "Go."

He ran out and slashed one of the troll's legs. It squealed and he slashed it again. He looked so tiny compared to the giants.

"DROP HIM!" Kili yelled.

One of the trolls yelled back, "You whot!"

"I said," He swung his word, "Drop him."

I stood up to join the fight, and was cannonballed by an unknown force and my head hit a rock. I gasped and cradled my head. Blood poured from my fingers. I looked over and Kili was on the floor next to me holding Bilbo. I realized the dwarves had rushed out and unknowingly bulldozed me in the process. The dwarves charged against the huge trolls and I was stuck in the middle ducking and hacking at shins with the dagger Kili gave me. I saw Bilbo and ran to him.

"Bilbo!" I yelled.

"Andiel!" He called, "You're bleeding!"

"What's new? Here, let me help," I said.

We cut away with a blade Bilbo found that probably belonged to the trolls. I watched them all scamper and something grabbed me. I screamed and looked down. Bilbo was picked up by the same troll.

"Andiel!" Kili yelled and tried running towards me, but Thorin held him back.

"Lay down your arms. Or we'll whip theirs off!" One of the trolls said

I was pushing on the hand and it squeezed. I immediately stopped fighting and squeezed my eyes shut from the pain.

Fuck! Don't scream, don't scream, don't-