- Chapter 16 \(^.^)/

Jacob Perez 

           "I'll see you after the bell." I kissed Chresanto's lips softly. He walked one way down the hall and I turned down a different hallway. I walked into my class and sat in the back, I usually don't pay attention to this teacher so . I rested my head and drifted off into my thoughts. 

              Chresanto, my beautiful, delicious looking boyfriend. He's the most amazing thing that has happened to me in a long time. He makes me feel all tingly and happy inside. When he holds me in his arms, I just feel a sense of safety and security. It's actually amusing to know that we hated each other in the beginning and here we are, making love like a married porn star couple. I still have my doubts about this relationship. Like, what if he gets tired of me and he doesn't want to be with me anymore. Would he go be with a girl, or would he go be with another guy? What about when we're older? Does he know that I can't have kids? I mean.. We could try all we want, but I could never carry his child. Would he be okay adopting? Wait, would we even be together after we graduate high school? I don't know but I would love to spend the rest of my life with Chresanto. No matter what our past was like, no matter how much pain he's put me through, I'd be the happiest person on earth if I got to spend the rest of my life with him. 

                The final bell rang and I quickly gathered my stuff. I walked down the hall until I made it to the door of my dad's office. I was gonna wait here until Chresanto got out of football practice. 

         I laid on the couch in the corner of the office. I placed my earphones in my ear and hummed the song playing.

           "Are you Jacob?" I jolted up from the couch and looked at the person standing in front of me?  "Umm, who are you?" I asked cautiously . 

      "Are you Jacob?" He had a harmless smile on his face. I smiled in return and nodded my head. 

That was the last thing I remembered before blacking out. 

Chresanto August 

"Practice is same time tomorrow." Coach shouted as we jogged into the locker room. I rushed to gather my things and headed to coaches office to get Jacob. I walked in his office and Jacob wasn't there. Which is strange because he's always there after practice. Maybe he had to go use the restroom. 

I quickly walked down the hall to the bathroom. No Jacob. I looked up and down every hallway. No sign of Jacob. Maybe he got tired of waiting and just went to his house. 

~*~ 

I knocked on his door and waited. No answer. I continued to knock. No answer. I walked over to the side of the house and looked over into his room. The room was dark. No one was in there . 

Okay , now I'm scared. What if someone hurt him? Fuck! He could be in danger, and I'm not there to save him. Fuck. What kind of boyfriend am I? Every time I turn my back, Jacob gets hurt. When I find him, Jacob will be by my side no matter what. 

( ????? )

            It's only a matter of time before Chresanto comes to the rescue of his disgusting faggot friend Jacob. I can't believe he traded me for that thing .. Like, we had dreams of making it to the NFL and fucking bitches and getting money, but now we can't do that shit because he wants to fuck niggas in the ass . No , once I get rid of Jacob ... We will go back to how we used to be. 

" Chris you fucking faggot . Get out of my room." I yelled as I dropped Jacob into the corner of my closet. 

"Says the one hiding niggas in his closet. Okay." He chuckled . 

"Shut the fuck up and call Craig for me." I pushed a chair under the handle of my closet so he couldn't get out . 

"Remember who's the older brother ass wipe . " He retorted. 

"Yeah, whatever. Just call Craig. " 

"Why can't you call Craig yourself?" 

"Fuck it. Go away, I'll call Craig. Get the fuck out of my room. " 

"What's the Big Deal? Why can't I be in your room? Are you gonna have a threesome with Craig and the nigga in yo closet? I always knew you'd be a fag," He laughed and walked out of the room. 

Trust me. I will never be a fag. It's a disgrace to god. It's a sin. I'm doing Chresanto a favor. I'm saving him from a straight road to hell and guiding him to the golden gates of heaven. He will appreciate me for getting rid of the stupid faggot Jacob. 

_________________________________ 

If you still don't know who the mystery person is .. I'm gonna go die in a hole under the Krusty Krab. 

Lmfaooo .... 

This chapter would have been updated like an hour ago but ... I got distracted. 

I was on Instagram and saw all the drama involving Desiree and Roc .. I'm just like , " Bitch you know damn well you had to sneak that picture of Roc. Fucking Side Hoes Don't Know How To Stay In They Place... -.- " And Then I Was Like . " Wait , Roc... Is That Why You Missing Shows So You Can Bust A Nut To The Grinch Who Stole My Christmas Wish ? Oh Hell No . Roc, Don't Let These Hoes Distract You From Yo Job . Cause I Bet If You Wasn't Famous Half The Bitches On Yo Dick Wouldn't Want Yo Ass . Get Yo Shit Together. " *

Oh Sorry , I Kinda ... Umm , Sorry /.\ But I Had To Get That Out .

{ Don't forget to VOTE & COMMENT }