Chaptah 13

Jacob Perez 

"Are you sure you wanna do this? I mean umm, we could always skip school and run away to Mexico and start a little Mexican candy cart and get enough money to adopt kids and then we'll never see these people again." I babbled as Chresanto pulled into the school parking lot. 

I wasn't scared about people making fun of me... I was scared that people would make fun of Chresanto. My... Boyfriend... EEEP . Yes, Chresanto August , The captain of the football team is MY boyfriend. Oh, my god. Dude, all the girls will be SO jealous. Ha, Jaden will be SO jealous. Yes , now I couldn't wait to go show him off. WAIT , you're being selfish... He hasn't even... DAMMIT . 

I punched his arm. "You're not even out of the closet yet ! " I yelled at him, crossing my arms and poking out my bottom lip. 

"How dummier can you get?" He asked. 

"Dummier isn't even a word dummy ! " I stuck my tongue out at him. 

"Jacob, obviously everyone knows by now that I'm .... g-gay." 

"Chresanto... You don't even know if you're gay." 

"Jacob, I stuck my dick in your ass ! Of course, I'm gay. I LOVE YOU . If a guy has feelings for another guy... OBVIOUSLY, he's gay. Dammit Jacob. I'm GAY, and you're the ONLY guy I'm gay for. " 

"Aww- " I gasped. "YOU LOVE ME ! OH MY GOD ! OH MY GOD ! CHRESANTO AUGUST LO-" 

He gripped a hand full of my hair from the back of my head and crashed his lips against mine. He slid his tongue across my lip and I parted my lips for him. Our tongues wrestled against each other. I slid my tongue across his teeth and he playfully bit down on it , before pulling away. 

"Yes, I love you, Jacob. " He caressed my cheek with his thumb. He traced my bottom lip. 

"I love you too, Chresanto." 

I did. I truly loved this guy with all my heart. He's sent me on a roller coaster of emotions, but I wouldn't change our past one bit. I think all those struggles and hard times actually made our relationship stronger. 

"Babe, are you going to get out the car?" Chresanto asked taking me out of my thoughts. 

I pouted. " Don't babe me. I'm not a girl. I'm a man . " 

He raised an eyebrow at me. "I am a man . My no no part says so . " I whined . 

"Come on Jacob. " He grabbed hold of my hand when I finally got out the car. The few students outside of the school building pointed and whispered in our direction. I frowned. I felt Chresanto tighten his hand around mine, reassuringly. We walked up the set of stairs until we stood in front of the double doors of our school. He pecked my lips one last time before opening the door for me to walk in. 

Chresanto August 

Just like I expected. No one said anything when Jacob and I walked into the school. Yeah, we got weird looks and people were whispering and stuff, but they all knew better than to say anything to my face. 

I walked Jacob to his locker, while he got his stuff some freshman walked by. "Fags." he tried to disguise with a cough. I grabbed him by his shirt collar and threw him against a set of lockers across the hall. 

"Watch your fucking mouth. " I growled at him. 

I was getting ready to connect my fist with his face when I felt a soft hand on my shoulder. "Chresanto... Don't hurt him." My head shot up and I looked into the eyes of my boyfriend. 

My boyfriend... Ahh... I could get used to saying that. 

"He called you an F- a not very nice word... " I protested. 

"So? A lot of people will be calling me that. I'm used to it. Now, you can't go beating up everyone who says a mean thing about me. " He pulled me away from the little ass wipe and held my hand tightly. He looked up at me and smiled, that smile that I couldn't resist. I let out a defeated sigh and pecked his lips softly. 

A roar of squeals erupted after I pulled my lips away from Jacob's. We looked over at a group of girls who were fangirling over the kiss. I smiled at them and continued to walk down the hall with Jacob, our hands intertwined together. 

Jacob Perez 

The way Chresanto would punch anyone who would make a homo joke. They way he wasn't afraid to kiss me in front of anyone, made me feel... Special. 

The final bell had rung and I gathered my belongings and headed out of the locker room. I was walking down the hall, looking for my boyfriend, when someone grabbed me and pushed me into a dark room. 

"What the fuck?" 

"It's all your fault." They growled before connecting a fist to my face. Repeatedly hitting my beautiful face as I tried my hardest to fight them off. The person, whoever it was hit me one more good time before I fell to the ground and everything went blank. 

_____________________________________

:O Awww man. >.< 

It's kind of obvious who the person is right? Yeah. 

How are y'all liking the whole "Royce" Relationship? 

Do you think it will last? 

{ Don't forget to VOTE & COMMENT } 

Hope you enjoyed the chapter <3