Tarzan & Jake <3

{ A/N : Aye , this WHOLE Chapter will be of sex and humor. So if you don't like when a guy sticks his sausage in the back of another guys oven then you probably don't wanna read this. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED . } 

Jacob Perez 

       Oh, my god. He walked in the room with nothing but a little green skirt thingy . What are those called? Man skirts? I don't know but he looked extra sexy ! I kinda wanted to skip the role-play and just fuck the sh-

"Jake." He grunted. 

          Oh, my god. The way he grunted, oh my god. WAIT ! Isn't he supposed to be swinging from vine to vine? Mhmm, he could swing from my vine any day. 

"Tarzan." I bit down on my lip. 

            Why is he walking like a monkey? Man, he's weird. Why does he have that look on his face? Is he constipated? Why didn't he go poop before we started role-playing? Ugh, now he's gonna rush because he has to go poop. Poor baby. I bet his tummy hurts.

"Tarzan love Jake." He grunted in my ear as he wrapped his arms around me from behind.

" Jake loves Tarzan." I giggled. 

     What the hell is that poking me in my back? Maybe if I rub against it.... I'll figure out what it is. 

I rubbed my back against the object poking me and Chresanto's grip around my waist tightened. 

Oh ! 

I felt him trail wet kisses down my back. He massaged my hips as he did so. 

"Chres..." I moaned. 

"Nu uh . Me Tarzan." I felt him smirk as he continued to kiss and nibble on my neck. 

"Ahhh..." I moaned as he pushed his thumb against the slit on my tip. 

When did his hand get down there? No fair. 

I bit down on my lip as he brought his hand up and down my shaft. He moved teasingly slow. Two can play at that game. I turned around so we were facing each other. His hand never left my shaft. I bit my lip as we looked into each other's eyes. He brought his lips down to press against mine. 

I gasped as he squeezed my shaft and pressed  his thumb down on the slit of my tip. I whimpered in his mouth. He took that as an opportunity to slide his tongue inside my mouth. 

He continued to stroke me up and down as his tongue glided inside my mouth. I rubbed his chest stopping at the rim of that man skirt thing he was wearing . The more my hand slipped into his man skirt thingy the faster his strokes got. 

"Mmm." I moaned against his lips as I rubbed my thumb in circles on his tip . He squeezed my shaft and I whimpered. 

That really hurt, but at the same time, it felt so good. 

"Jake." Chresanto , or should I say, Tarzan? Yeah . Haha Tarzan groaned against my lips when I squeezed his shaft like he did mine. 

HA . Now you know how it feels. 

"Come with me?" He moaned as his hand stroked rapidly against my shaft. "Ahh ! " I moved my hand if not faster up and down his shaft. 

The room was filled with a high pitched squeal and a low grunt. 

Yeah, I know . I was just as shocked when he squealed. I almost thought it was me. Yeah, because it wasn't me. Nope. It was him. He squealed like a girl and I being manly and only let out a low grunt. Did that sound believable? No? Aww man. You already knew it was - 

" Ow ! " I rubbed my head. This sexy piece of Carmel chocolate threw me on the bed and I bumped my head on the wall. 

"Sorry." He broke out of character. He hovered over me and kissed my head lightly. "Tarzan make Jake feel better." He bit his lip and trailed kisses down my body . I shivered under his touch . 

He slid down the yellow boxers I had on, and massaged my inner thighs. I bit my lip and closed my eyes at the pleasure I was receiving. 

"Oh... Yess..." I hissed as his lips wrapped around the head of my no-no part. 

Chresanto August 

There is no better feeling than the feeling of pleasure. The look your lover makes as the pleasure takes over their body , oh my gosh , it just sends shivers down your body. You won't stop until they reach their final climax. 

"Uh, Chres... " He moaned , gripping on to my shoulders while I sucked him harder. 

It was his idea to do the whole Tarzan and Jake thing but he keeps calling me Chres. Every time he calls me by my name , I squeeze his balls. He doesn't like it, though, but he has to stay in character. 

I hovered over Jacob and pressed my lips against his . I ground our erect members together. While he was lost in the kiss I tied his hands to the headboard . I teasingly kissed his neck until I knew he was as hard as he could be . 

" Tarzan ... " He pouted , trying to reach his arms out to touch me. His eyes widened when they were tied to the headboard. 

" You like chocolate huh ? " 

Jacob Perez 

Oh. My. God. 

" Mmm . " I squirmed as Chresanto's warm tongue slid up and down my body . He massaged between my thighs as he continued to lick up the sticky substance . 

"Fuck Tarzan . Fuck me , stop teasing shit. I wanna touch you ! Untie my hands ! Give me the d . Haha , Hey ! I could give you the p ! Haha , P for Penis . I'm so funny . Wait .. What are you - OH YESS ! " I moaned as he put my legs on his shoulder and thrust inside of me slowly. 

Stupid belt >.< I wanna touch my sexy boyfriend ! I wanna scratch his back while he - 

" Uhh ... Yasss ! " I moaned as he pounded inside of me. 

I couldn't even talk anymore. Everything came out in mumbles. He rammed inside of me , flipping me every direction, and pumping his hand up and down my shaft as he did so . 

"Uhh FUCK . " He groaned speeding up his pace . 

"TARZAN ! " 

"JAKE ! " 

We moaned as we both reached our climax . He collapsed on side of me. He kissed my forehead as he untied me from the headboard. I kissed his lips softly and cuddled into his chest . 

" Round 2? " 

________________________ 

NO . There Will Not Be No Round 2 You Little Horny Sex Monkeys >.< It took me OVER 4 HOURS TO WRITE THIS >.< And I'm Not Even Satisfied ... -.- 

Did Y'all Like It Though ? 

No ? /.\ Oh . Okay . 

At least I tried . Psh , I ain't even no freak... * Poker Face * 

{ Don't Forget To VOTE & COMMENT }