Chapter Four - /.\

Jacob Perez 

For once in my life, I don't have to worry about Chresanto and his friends bullying me. I feel safe and happy. I and Jaden aren't dating or anything, but him just being my best friend and protecting me makes me just happy and all fairy princessy. I feel like such a girl. Eww, why am I so gay? NOT that I'm complaining or anything because I'm not. I'm happy to be gay. Gay , happy, happy gay. Too bad I'm a virgin, though. I wouldn't mind bending over for Jaden or Chr- Umm, CHRIS BROWN ! Yeah, because I wasn't going to say Chresanto. Nope. Not Chresanto. Chris Brown . Yeah. Chris Brown... Ha Ha . Umm, I still have to ask Jaden about that threesome. I just need to call up Rihanna or Nicki or Chres- CHRISTINA AGUILERA . Yeah , I was going to say Christina Aguilera, not Chresanto. Nope. Ugh, now my head hurts. 

"Jacob?" Jaden looked at me with concern. 

I shook my head. "Huh?" 

"I asked you a question weird ass. I asked if you wanted to go to my house." He bit his bottom lip. 

I stared at his lips , "Umm, sure." 

He smiled and drove down the road to his house. It was a nice, safe neighborhood. He pulled up to this big, brick house and parked in the FOUR car garage. Well damn. I got out of the car and followed him into the house. OMG.. It was just as beautiful inside. 

We walked through the kitchen . 

The things he could do to me on the island in front of the dining room. Mmm. 

We walked up the stairs . 

The things we could do over the banister at the top of the stairs. Uhh mmm. 

He walked me down the long hall and into his bed room. 

The things we could do on his bed, in the shower, oh my god the balcony ! He could bend me over the rail and I swear all the neighbors will know his name. 

I walked around his room. Ehh, he has a nice style. 

"Come here Jacob. " He said motioning for me to come sit on the bed next to him. 

I put the picture frame with a picture of him and his family back onto his dresser and walked over to the bed and sat down. I looked at him and he looked back at me. 

"We gonna have a staring contest or are you gonna say something?" I said smirking . 

He pushed me back on to the bed and climbed on top of me. I bit my lip as he hovered over me. 

"Well, I'd rather not speak. I'll let you do all the talking." He said before crashing his lips on to mine. I didn't hesitate to kiss back. I wrapped my arms around his neck and legs around his waist. He slid his tongue into my mouth and we fought for dominance. 

Should I fight for it or should I let him win? Hmm.... I'd like it in the butt once. Maybe we could both be dominant? Would that work? WAIT ! I'm a virgin. I don't wanna lose it to a guy who's not even my boyfriend. Uh Uh . Pull away Jacob. But... But his lips are so damn soft and yummy. NO Jacob. Pull away and wait ! I've waited 17 years... It's not fair. You can- 

I felt a tug on my belt buckle. 

"Jaden wait.. " I moaned. 

He looked up at me. "What's wrong?" 

'I'm a virgin and I want my first time to be special. " I said, feeling a little embarrassed. He kissed my lips one more time before getting off of me. 

"Alright. " Was all he said back. Hmph, He was supposed to ask me to be his boyfriend and THEN I could say yes and then to celebrate. He could bend me over the balcony and fuck my brains out but no. Ugh . Boys.. 

"Hey, Jaden. Can you take me back to the school ? Football practice is almost over and I have to get a few things out of the locker room. " I said standing up. He just nodded and we left. 

Chresanto August 

I have to stop these stupid ass feelings I've been having lately. It's not normal. I'M STRAIGHT ! I'm not Frank Ocean. I'm a J.Cole kind of nigga. I can't have feelings for another nigga. It just ain't right. 

I walked into the locker room and nobody was in there. Good, I needed some quiet time to myself. I threw my bag into my locker and laid across the bench. I sighed heavily as I mentally debated with myself about the weird feelings I've been having. 

What if I test it out? What if I kiss Jacob? Maybe then I'll know if I'm gay or not. 

I heard the locker room door open and footsteps walk into the room. I opened my eyes and glanced over at the door. I mumbled curse word after curse word. Why the hell did he have to always seem to pop up? I stood up and walked over to him. 

"You stupid FAGGOT . " I shouted pushing him into the lockers across the room. I saw the tears slowly slide down his face. I slowly walked over to him. I saw him flinch when I punched the locker beside his face. 

Just kiss him Chresanto. Get it over with. 

"Dammit Jacob ! " I know I startled him. "Why did I have to fall in LOVE with such a FAGGOT ! " I yelled. 

What the actual fuck Chresanto. You don't love him.. Why the hell would you say such a dumb ass things. Shit, you not a faggot like him. 

I pushed him and he fell on to the cold locker room floor. I hovered over him and gritted my teeth. 

Kiss him. Grow some balls and kiss him. 

I grabbed the sides of his face and kissed him. I starting feeling all weird and tingly. What The Hell ? I felt him kissing back. He liked it. He wrapped his arms around my neck. 

Whoa... Okay , I've gone too far. I'm straight.

I jerked away and punched him in the face. I could have sworn I heard his nose crack, but I didn't care. I had to get out of there. He cried in pain and I quickly walked out of the locker room. 

I can't believe I kissed him. No, I can't believe I liked it. I felt all tingly and happy when I kissed Jacob. I'm not gay, though.. I'm just a little curious. Yeah, ha ha .. This is just a phase. Yeah , a phase. Why am I so dumb? Jacob's going to tell people and then my reputation will be ruined! Oh my god .. STUPID ASS FAGGOTS . No Chres. You will not let those tears in your eyes fall. Stop.. Stop it now... 

Fuck .. I might be ... Gay ... 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A Few Questions ; 

Team Jaden And Jacob , Umm Jace ? Yeah Oooh
JACE OR ROYCE ? 

What If Rayan And Craig Were Gay ? Should They Be Gay Or ... Straight ? Hmm ... 

Why Is Chresanto So ... Abusive ? 

Do You Think If Chresanto And Jacob Got Into A Relationship , Chresanto Would Be Abusive ? 

Anyways, Hope You Enjoyed The Chapter ( :