Chaptah 9

Jacob Perez 

The door opened slowly. He walked in the room with nothing but a towel wrapped around his waist. My eyes focused on the water droplets that slowly slid down his chest, to his abs, getting tangled in his happy trail and disappearing under the towel. I looked up and our eyes locked on to each other as he slowly walked over to me on the bed. 

"Take your clothes off." He whispered in my ear, sending shivers down my spine. I did as I was told and removed my clothes, slowly, making sure I teased him. He stood at the foot of the bed and bit his bottom lip, looking me up and down. 

"Lay on your stomach." He demanded. I nodded my head and laid on my stomach. I heard shuffling and started to turn my head . " Uh uh, face forwards." He roared, making goosebumps coat my body. 

I heard footsteps approaching the bed. I felt the temperature around me grow hotter as the bed sank in and his body pressed against mine. I bit down on my bottom lip to hold in the moan growing inside of my throat. 

"Ahhh ! " I gasped as he guided his member inside of me. 

"I love you, Jacob." He whispered in my ear. He kissed down my neck and across my jawline before he hovered over my lips. 

"I love you too, Chres-" 

I jumped up from the bed. Panting, I looked around the room. I groaned and wiped the sweat from my forehead. I ran a hand through my curls and let out a sigh. 

It was just a dream. Fuck! I wanted it to be MORE than a dream. I wanted to tell Chresanto I loved him. I wanted him inside of me... No , I want to be the man in this relation- Whoa... Listen to yourself Jacob. Remember, you have a boyfriend. He should be the one you dream about, not some abusive jerk who went from a homophobe to a gay person in a matter of weeks. He's just playing with my emotions anyway... Chresanto wouldn't come out of the closet for me anyway. I'm glad to have Jaden.

Chresanto August 

Today is the day our plan goes into play. Ray and I will expose Jaden for the lying, cheating, bitch nigga he is and I can finally get Jacob to be mine. I feel like a new man. I'm just happy that in a matter of hours, I will be able to call Jacob mine. 

I walked into the double doors of the school and headed to my locker. I got a weird feeling in my stomach. I shook it off. It's probably because I'm nervous or something... 

The closer it got to lunch time, the worse the feeling grew in my stomach. The lunch bell rang and I headed down the hall to the cafeteria . I glanced around the cafeteria and saw Ray sitting on Jaden's lap, whispering things into his ear. I smirked. This is too easy. I sat at an empty table in the middle of the cafeteria. I kept my eyes on the entrance of the cafeteria, waiting for Jacob to walk in. 

I looked over at Ray and Jaden until Ray looked back at me. I gave him the signal and he started kissing Jaden, tongue and all. I shook my head and turned to see a shocked Jacob. 

Uh oh. He wasn't supposed to cry. He was supposed to be mad and confront Jaden ... Fuck... I messed up... Dammit.. 

Jacob Perez 

When you walk into a cafeteria , you expect to see kids eating and having small talk, not your boyfriend and one of your bullies sucking face at a lunch table. I'm such an idiot to think that Jaden was someone who loved me. He was nothing but a liar. He lied about loving me because if he loved me he wouldn't be kissing other guys ... No.. Jacob.. Don't do it. Do not cry over... Dammit. 

My bottom lip began to tremble. I felt my hands start shaking. I let out a few hiccups before the tears glided down my face. I didn't even wipe them. I thought about what I should do. 

Confront him and cause a big scene... or ... Walk out of the cafeteria and wait till we're alone to talk to him. Ha, I think I should cause a big scene. Why? Because I'm fucking Jacob Perez and I can. 

Taking slow, graceful steps, I made my way over to them. 

"Why?" I whispered, taking a deep breath and staring at the two. Jaden jumped, causing Ray to fall to the ground. 

"Jacob. I'm so-" I cut him off. 

"I don't want an apology. I want to know why you did it.." I demanded, wiping away my tears. 

He sighed , " I thought I could get away with it." 

" You never once thought about my feelings. When I told you I loved you... I meant it. I meant every single word I spoke to you. I even wanted my first time to be with you, but I'm glad I didn't go that far with you. Any other person would have beat your ass, but you're not even worth the effort. " I put a smile on my face and walked away . I pushed opened the door to the exit and took a breath of fresh air. 

"Jacob?" That voice I knew very well. I turned around and smiled up at him. 

"Hey." 

"Umm, I'm sorry about what happened in there." 

I scrunched my face. "No need to apologize, it's not like you knew Jaden was cheating on me. " I replied. 

"Uhh, I..." He trailed off . 

I raised an eyebrow. "You knew?" 

He slowly nodded. "I didn't want you to get hurt and so, I umm... Set this up... So you could see everything for yourself." 

"You didn't want me to get hurt? How do you think I feel now? Instead of just telling me, you embarrassed me in front of the whole school... Yeah, thanks a lot. " I could feel the tears forming. 

"I'm sorry.." He pleaded. 

I let out an unamused laugh. " Yeah, I'm sorry too. I'm sorry for ever thinking you wouldn't hurt me again. I'm sorry for being such an idiot and trusting the person who's brought the most pain into my life. " 

"I never met to hurt you ! I love you, Jacob ! " His voice cracked and his eyes glistened. 

"I hate you Chresanto.."  

___________________________________

Awwww, :'( Poor Jakey ... 

Well, depending on the amount of Votes And Comments , I'll decide if there will be a happy ending for Royce or... Yeah ...