Chapter Six :'(

Chresanto August 

"I love you more babe," Jaden said, leaning over and pecking Jacob's lips. 

What the fuck? When did that happen? Right when I finally come to terms that I'm fucking gay, the guy I'm gay for is with someone else.... Well, I'm not giving up without a fight. I'll have to wait till after football practice. By then, I'll have a plan thought of and a way to win the heart of that beautiful misfit. 

Jacob Perez 

Ever since Jaden and I became a couple, I've felt like a new person. I have nothing to worry about. He makes all my rainy days all sunny and cheerful. Oh my gosh, I sound like such a girl . 

"I love you," I said, wrapping my arms around his neck. 

He leaned over and pecked my lips. " I love you more babe."

We walked into the school with our fingers intertwined. People were whispering and pointing , but I didn't care. When I was with Jaden, I had more confidence. He walked me to class and kissed me gently before walking down the hall to his classroom. I ran a hand through my hair and plopped into my seat in the back of the classroom.

I didn't have any classes with Jaden so I had to wait till after school to see him. I spent every class daydreaming about Jaden.

When the final bell rang, I jumped out of my seat and damn near sprinted to my locker. I put my books inside and slammed it shut. I stood at my locker waiting for Jaden until my phone vibrated.

- ( My Babe Jaden<3 } Babe, sorry ... My parents needed me for some kind of emergency. I'll make it up to you tomorrow. I love you <3 

It's okay... I'll talk to you later. - ( My Misfit Prince<3 }

 I slid my phone in my back pocket and roamed around the school until I made it to the back where the boy's locker room was . I knew all the players were gone because practice ended 20 minutes ago.

I walked in and laid across the wooden bench in front of the red and black lockers . I hummed a song by Nirvana and rested my head on my arms.

Chresanto August . 

I quietly walked into the locker room and locked the door. I guess I was too loud because Jacob jumped up and looked at me .

"What The Hell Are You Doing ? " He asked , panting a little.

I walked slowly towards him. " Can I talk to you ?"

"Like the last time when you punched me in my nose? Hell no? Now move so I can leave." He said , pushing me away and beginning to walk away. I grabbed his wrist and pulled him back over towards me. I pushed him GENTLY up against the wall and made sure he couldn't move away.

"Let. Me. Go." He said, squinting his eyes and gritting his teeth.

I shook my head no. " Will you just listen to me?" I said frustratedly.

"Fine." He rolled his eyes.

I smiled and took a deep breath. " I'm sorry for punching you in the nose. I'm sorry for always bullying you. I apologize for all the hurt and pain I've caused you in the past. If you accept my apology, I was wondering if you would give me a chance. I just wanna make everything right with you. "

" I accept your apology or whatever... Now, can you move." He said with an attitude.

I sighed deeply. " Dammit Jacob. Can't you see that I'm in love with you? Fuck, I been thinking about you all day. I've been daydreaming about fucking - no .. Making love to you. This morning when I saw you kissing Jaden, I wished it was me."

"I-" I cut him off by crashing his lips against mine.

____________________________

Awww ...

For Those Royce Fans <3

Bout time Chresanto Grew A Pair And Told Jacob How He's Feeling.

Do You Think It's Too Late ?

Do You Think Jaden REALLY Had A Family Emergency ?

Do You Think Chresanto Will Come Out Of The Closet And Tell Everybody He's Gay ?

 Hmm, Let's See . 

Team JACE or Team ROYCE ?